Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is this thread dying? THE CORRECT ANSWER: No.

Yes.
No.
Maybe, but I hope not.
Maybe, and I hope it dies.
IT'S ALIVE! HORRAY!
It's dead, but I wish it had continued to thrive.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78

Author Topic: A "You son of an elf!" production: Ashes to Ashes (Succession fortress)  (Read 93378 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

I don't have a name for the broker but i'll probably just give him one anyway.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4790 I redownloaded this one and this is the save Kisame12794, lol oh dear is this a mess

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

All i can say is
Quote from: Andreus on June 09, 2011, 02:07:07 pm
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

HA! You know how the old saying goes? right...? You do know..RIGHT?! TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! AHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps out the nearest window*
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

what are all the statues for? the damn workshops keep auto selecting them. HOW I TURN OFF?  AND WHY IS NO ONE USING BINS GADDAMIT.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

what are all the statues for? the damn workshops keep auto selecting them. HOW I TURN OFF?  AND WHY IS NO ONE USING BINS GADDAMIT.
press 'j' and then 'm' to open up the job manager, Those statues are for the castle. And out of all the times I played this fort I never really had time for making bin :P I have better things to do with wood lol

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FLASHBACK!
In the mountainhomes...
"...Also, I hereby BAN the creation of bins! Let all those who disobey have their blood spilt across the cavern floor!"
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

UHHHH...HEEEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOO???? Kisame??? Are you going to post an update soon, Or should I skip to Hugo's [SECRET PROJECT]?
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

The secret project is almost ready. Give Kisame some more time, perhaps RL hit hard?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

Gaddammit I have a life ya know. I'm off on Thursday so expect another update then. Till that time here is something to keep ya going.

"Dariush"
"That's LORD Dariush to you general."
"I think not."
"What are you saying? I am overseer here not you."
"And therein lies the problem, for you see a true leader commands the respect of those loyal to them, and you Dariush, do not."
"Watch your tongue Kisame or you may lose it."
"The fortress grows weary of your rule you fat, lazy slob, and as protector of this fortress and the dwarves who call it home I think you are doing more harm than good."
"I will not stand for this! Guards! Arrest this traitor!"
"Arrest me? Hah good luck finding a dwarf who is loyal enough to you to arrest me their general, Dariush."
"Then I shall be rid of you myself!"
"You flatter yourself thinking that you are a match for me. Face it your time as overseer is over, and no amount of gold or riches shall change that."
"You shall pay for this Kisame. Mark my words, you shall pay dearly for this."
"Says you and whose army? Oh right MY army. Now begone, my patience is wearing thin, Dariush the fat."

OCC:so when do my two weeks start from with all this save madness?

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OCC:so when do my two weeks start from with all this save madness?
not yet...wait for it......WAIT FO- NOW! :P
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

I got a lot on my plate lately. I have to work 7 and a half hours a day, I need to do some blacksmithing for the 27th, I'm drawing all the dwarves of Towersoared, and while I let DF run I make chainmaille. So yeah I'm a bit busy lately but that will not stop me from doing my damnedest to update in time.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile

I got a lot on my plate lately. I have to work 7 and a half hours a day, I need to do some blacksmithing for the 27th, I'm drawing all the dwarves of Towersoared, and while I let DF run I make chainmaille. So yeah I'm a bit busy lately but that will not stop me from doing my damnedest to update in time.
Peace my friend, I understand. I remember when my life was that hectic, take your time. make small detailed updates, or a update with a nice screenie. Your actions within Portalpriests effect my Secret Project. Remember just have fun, you got 2 weeks, No pressure (at least from me)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No pressure (at least from me)
but take too long, and tons from me...ahaahhaahhahaha! just kidding!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ahem...any time now...
EDIT: I'm just fooling around! you did say today, but you never said at 3 in the morning!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:59:08 am by The Master »
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 78