Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Succession wait what again  (Read 2245 times)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Succession wait what again
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 02:09:51 am »

THE LIST  So Far
                                                                                   Ryan5050
                                                                                   Yannanth
                                                                                   Hyo

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 01:50:34 pm »

Count me in.

(Please note: I'll probably fail miserably as I haven't won a single game yet.)
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 06:18:47 am »

Count me in.

(Please note: I'll probably fail miserably as I haven't won a single game yet.)
that make's both of us

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 06:26:15 am »

Can I be in?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 06:39:47 am »

I've fancied trying a succession game and I've got a free weekend ahead of me! If the original game is dead, I suppose we could start a new one. No deserting when it's your turn, please!
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:47 am »

The List
                                                                                       Ryan 5050

Yannanth                   This is the list and will no longer be updated do to
                                                                                                                        i've gone over how many people i wanted
                                                                                       Hyo

kay12

Montague

Angel Of Death

klingon13524         

so the game starts now i'll be passing on to the next person no one else will do so peace Ryan5050

BrilliantGnome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 04:19:22 pm »

well... I'm not quite sure if I should ask... I'll just tell you my skills... um... I only got 3 people killed during a police station raid... My main character was put on death row after we surrendered to the S.W.A.T. the week after... yeah... I'd like to apply for this if you guys think i won't mess it up (this is my first succesion game).  :'( I'M SO NERVOUS!!!
It's only a wolf...that happens to look like a giant cave spider...OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T I MOVE!!!

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 06:19:17 pm »

I would like to join.
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?
Pages: 1 [2]