Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1448564 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Also, pictures! even failed designs are fun to look at!
Well, if you insist...

Spoiler: Failed design 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Failed design 2 (click to show/hide)
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

I love the dual engines mounted on the same fuel stack.  Really works for that spaceplane.

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

.19 is out!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:40:42 pm by sneakey pete »
Magma is overrated.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

.19 is out!
Really? Damn! I'll have to do more testing now to see if everything will work with 1.9

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rofl their website is dead from the flow of the new release or what? im having trouble getting on it hahaha.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

sneakey pete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yeah. They've moved the download itself to the cloud, i think (was getting 250kb/s on it), but the actual log into store, authenticate, get link process is still handled on their site, which really isn't cut out to handle half their customer base logging in in half a day.
Magma is overrated.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha no worry, sure i would have loved to see the new effect and breaking researching for !!Science!! with the new mecanic. Now you have to think about a heat shield on athmo planet or else.... but i can easily wait a few day im tired anyway :D. At least wont end up like SC13
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Haha no worry, sure i would have loved to see the new effect and breaking researching for !!Science!! with the new mecanic. Now you have to think about a heat shield on athmo planet or else....
Not really. The atmospheric effects are visual only for now.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha no worry, sure i would have loved to see the new effect and breaking researching for !!Science!! with the new mecanic. Now you have to think about a heat shield on athmo planet or else....
NOT fair :(

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

NOT fair :(
I said for now... they plan to make reentry mechanics but for now you get pretty fire and awesome vapor trails

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh i know its coming, like lots of other feature i wish i could wake up in a year to see :D Futurama style!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I'm not sure if I'd be willing to miss out on months/years of my life just to get a videogame feature. o.o

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm afraid you're not dedicated enough to the space program forsaken, I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your helmet.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I'm afraid you're not dedicated enough to the space program forsaken, I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your helmet.
s'fine. I never wear the damn thing anyway.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

what is missing that part of life made you live longer? who knows, by the time KSP is finished there might be cloning or DF half way completed.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 848