Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1443901 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7605 on: December 16, 2013, 02:58:06 pm »

0.23's out tomorrow

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission
« Reply #7606 on: December 16, 2013, 03:07:08 pm »

How do you slow a plane down when it's landing? I got stuck at a permanent 2.5 m/s speed while landing. I lowered my front landing gear to break the plane apart to stop ;_;

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #7607 on: December 16, 2013, 03:20:30 pm »

B should brake, otherwise the brake icon under the landing gear icon, near the altimeter

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7608 on: December 16, 2013, 03:22:50 pm »

How do you slow a plane down when it's landing? I got stuck at a permanent 2.5 m/s speed while landing. I lowered my front landing gear to break the plane apart to stop ;_;
Cut the engine entirely, and glide, usually facing 10 degrees upward.  If you don't decelerate, then you have an infinite glider and physics would like to have a word with you.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7609 on: December 16, 2013, 03:56:00 pm »

0.23's out tomorrow
YESYESYESYESYESYES

I watched a video of it, because Danny liked it and it appeared on my subscription feed. The new engine is sexy.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7610 on: December 16, 2013, 04:11:41 pm »

Cut the engine entirely, and glide, usually facing 10 degrees upward.  If you don't decelerate, then you have an infinite glider and physics would like to have a word with you.

if you're already on the ground, "B" for brakes or there's a mouse click able button near the top to lock them. A lot of times crafts do want to keep slowly rolling on the ground.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7612 on: December 16, 2013, 09:06:49 pm »

I was okay with it until 0:20.
Then... I don't even know.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7613 on: December 16, 2013, 09:09:27 pm »

I'll just leave this here.
and hide

~Always I wanna be with you and make believe with you~
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 09:11:06 pm by BigD145 »

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7614 on: December 16, 2013, 10:47:46 pm »

wow.  just wow.

I thought it might have been stock, until it got into orbit and started using an aerospike to fly around without atmosphere.  The custom science messages were a nice touch.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #7615 on: December 16, 2013, 11:00:28 pm »

So there's some drama about how the resource system is being reconsidered.

I honestly don't mind. I have to say, I really want resources to be in the game, but simply adding more parts and having something that's just a big spaceship complete with Blutonium Refinery and everything isn't the best idea.

I would prefer if you could build new space centers, complete with hex-shaped tiles, and have mines, refineries, and other things as chunks that connect together.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7616 on: December 16, 2013, 11:02:49 pm »

Link to the llama?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7617 on: December 16, 2013, 11:38:25 pm »

HarvesteR's word on it.

Also, there was some drama no more than two pages ago.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7618 on: December 17, 2013, 12:36:54 am »

wow.  just wow.

I thought it might have been stock, until it got into orbit and started using an aerospike to fly around without atmosphere.  The custom science messages were a nice touch.
But aerospikes don't need atmosphere. That was entirely stock.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #7619 on: December 17, 2013, 05:43:02 am »

wow.  just wow.

But aerospikes don't need atmosphere. That was entirely stock.
Yup. They use oxydizer now.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig
Pages: 1 ... 506 507 [508] 509 510 ... 848