Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1413787 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I wonder if it'd be possible to make a tech which can ONLY be unlocked via certain circumstances.
Even if not, I'm 90% certain you can get science from near asteroids.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler: They built a WHAT? (click to show/hide)

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

As awesome as the jeager is, I'm actually surprised at the design of the car that makes an appearance around 5 minutes in, It looks far better than the utility I built, I need to knock off teh design.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sus6X0w1Zow
The thing that flipped me out the most about this?

HIS KERBALS HAVE NO HELMETS. HOW DID HE DO DAT?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I think one of the things in universe replacer allows you to mod the Kerbals themselv, i've seen one series on youtube where the kerbs have beards and hair gasp
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I demand a to-scale Kerno Alpha.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Lt_Alfred

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... I'll just leave this here.

Spoiler: They built a WHAT? (click to show/hide)

THEY BUILT A GUNDAM FIGHTER!!! (that's what that is right?)

Oh Pacific rim... didn't get t because I didn't watch the movie.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:34:12 am by Lt_Alfred »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

To be fair, a Gundam would be rather harder to pull off. That doesn't mean I haven't thought about making a Strike....
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile

It's an adjustable feature in Texture Replacer. It also supports persistent Kerbal faces!

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

The gundam does look awesome, but mr roboto looks good too. And walks like a drunken Kerbal on Ike.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

It's an adjustable feature in Texture Replacer. It also supports persistent Kerbal faces!

Randomized persisted faces! My jeb is a she.  :o

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Jebedinah Kerman?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

BigFatStupidHead

• Bay Watcher
  • obscure to the point of being cryptic
    • View Profile

Randomized persisted faces! My jeb is a she.  :o
And you can also select faces if you find the possibility of girl-Jeb disquieting. Personally, I like to take a page from Black Adder and make girl-Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 609 610 [611] 612 613 ... 848