Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 848

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program: Now Hiring Optimistic Astronauts for Dangerous Munission  (Read 1443857 times)

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ScanSat, when it updates perhaps.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

any mod that ties the new resource overlay with the damned biome thing?
Are you just trying to find specific biomes?

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile

Yes, And land on them, mechjeb and engineer show them, but if possible I'd like to have a way to discover them with some game mechanic. Like scansat, except now we alteady have a resource display which is great and I hoped it showed biomes but it doesnt.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I have that one that gives you an alarm when you hit some science or biome thing you haven't got yet. I haven't made any use of it yet.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

I think the resource thing actually does tell you what biome it is, alteast when it comes to what biome all that ore is in.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

scansat really was the best way to see all of the biomes and such. I'm waiting for it as well.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rescue Kerbal in Kerbin orbit missions seem to be a great way to get money as well as new kerbonauts.

(and I developed a ship which can reliably get into orbit and to the mun or minmus - switching from lots of small fuel tanks to just a few bigger, wider ones made my rockets far more effective).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:29:37 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Rescue Kerbal in Kerbin orbit missions seem to be a great way to get money as well as new kerbonauts.
Yep, seems to be a great way of getting new personnel since they added in a hiring cost.

I'm still amused that they just join you after rescue. Seems like they'd go back to whatever company/government put them up there.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

would you really go back to the people who left you stranded in space?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Have you played this game? Getting stranded in space is like day 2 of on-the-job training. :P

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Have you played this game? Getting stranded in space is like day 2 of on-the-job training. :P
So yes, apparently forsaken would indeed love you forever if you stranded him in space. Presumably he has a fetish for being stranded in large empty spaces. FREUD FREUD :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

So yes, apparently forsaken would indeed love you forever if you stranded him in space. Presumably he has a fetish for being stranded in large empty spaces. FREUD FREUD :P
Space is awesome.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile

I thought there was suppose to be automatic recovery of boosters and the like, yet, every time I try, I see it land safely, yet its still considered a loss. :(
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:17:03 am by etgfrog »
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I thought there was suppose to be automatic recovery of boosters and the like, yet, every time I try, I see it land safely, yet its still considered a loss. :(
There is no stage recovery in stock, at all. Anything dropped into the atmosphere is deleted once it is outside of your physics range.

There are a few mods for that though.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile

Better question, how do you do flight planning? it says it gets unlocked once you upgrade both the tracking and mission control.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."
Pages: 1 ... 753 754 [755] 756 757 ... 848