Finally... > Forum Games and Roleplaying

Dreamworlds: A Minecraft Adventure Game

(1/3) > >>

Hitty40:
Dreamworlds, as the title states, is a Minecraft Adventure.
This isn't a succession or anything, just a 'I say what actions the character does and you decide what actions he does next' thing.

NOTE: I'm playing using Minecraft 1.7.3 with an unlicensed copy. If you can't take it being unlicensed, don't bother posting.

Rules:
Put your decisions in bold.
3 lives. 3 respawns. After that, I delete the world.
You can craft anything.
You can farm.
You can only get around the water via boat.
No swimming.

And now, let our story begin...

You wake up to find yourself outside your village, in an unknown area that you've never seen. Of course, there's alot of areas that you've never seen considering you've never even went outside the village walls.

You're scared out of your mind, you don't know where your village is, and the terrain is mixing in between a mountain and a large area of sand called...What is the word...Desert.

Well, might as well start your journey. What do you plan to do first?

Iituem:
Purchase a licensed copy of the game.

After that, build a marker out of sand so we know where we started, then explore a little (building similar markers along the way) and get a better idea of our bearings.

Ottofar:

--- Quote from: Iituem on July 11, 2011, 02:40:57 pm ---Purchase a licensed copy of the game.

--- End quote ---

Deez.

Hitty40:
After an hour of deciding what to do, you build a small marker out of the sand around you.

After sitting around for another hour, you decide it's best to survey the land and see if there are any dangers.

Will you take:
North, where there are some impassible mountains,
South, which has a few hills, plant life, trees, a small lake and the mountain you can hardly see,
East, where it is mainly a part of the desert plus another mountain near,
Or west, where it is the same as the east, except with the mysteriously floating sand?

Sheb:
North. Let's dig a cave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version