Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 99442 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2012, 01:06:38 pm »

I do wait, I type NEW, then the whole staring speil again, still asking for an account name--ten I wait some more, the next thing that loads is asking me for an email address, and an invalid.entry error.

Account ID:
Welcome to Hell: After the End. Let's create an account for you. We just need to know a few things.
First, please enter a valid email address.
(We will not pass along your email address to anyone else.)
Received bad input. Please reconnect and try again.
*** Disconnected ***

Try a different email, maybe yours has been used before?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

kilbert66

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2012, 01:07:54 pm »

Don't even get the chance to put in an email. That all comes up at the same time.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2012, 03:27:56 pm »

What client are you using? I remember ages ago when I tried to sign up for hellmoo I had a similar problem.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2012, 10:36:34 pm »

I'm thinking about coming back into the game. What corp should I join?
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2012, 11:29:33 pm »

join TRUST

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2012, 12:34:43 am »

Hey, I'm in TRUST so it must be the best. :P Simple logic, there.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2012, 09:21:19 am »

I'm Chaz In-game. If you see me, let me know you're on.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 28, 2012, 11:57:23 am »

Bump. I'm actually having a lot of fun with this game at the moment, despite my constant deaths to super-powered griefers. :P
There was some serious chaos going on tonight, body parts raining down all through the city as I frantically tried to help my Corp-leader get his equipment back from where we died. Oh, and I got murdered right in the Anyport bar, too, which was a first...
I'd keep on trying to make enough money to replace the several tonnes of stuff I've had stolen off me, but it's nearly 3AM. Again. I think I'm addicted to this game...
Booze is Life for Yoink

Keiseth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 29, 2012, 04:05:58 pm »

I am still here, as Slaughterknuckles, Stronger than Goku, The Harbinger of Funk. Glad to see a H-moo topic is still rollin'. The player base is a bit sparse right now, and it's a good time to get back into it, if you want. If you're a fresh newbie you have the protection of I and no doubt several others who want to see new characters grow up to become ruthless murderers, rather than leave in anger. Charge on, no fear!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 04, 2012, 09:53:02 pm »

Whilst I spend about half of my time in the game dying to either other players of humiliating things like exposure, sometimes you get these really hilarious epic moments.
Forgotten your weapon whilst descending into the hotel basement to hunt zombies? No problem, cave its skull in with your fist!
Need to log out in a hurry in the middle of nowhere, and do so in the little bedroom over the bar in a little town down the highway? Wake up and find yourself half dead, blood all over the room and the 'killed a shoggoth-spawn' acheivement, and no idea just what the hell happened!
...I could go on. :P Also, if anyone needs a hand to start playing, I'm always happy to (try and) help newcomers, even if I'm pretty useless myself.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 05, 2012, 01:43:01 am »

Say. is proton pack still badass or did they get nerfed to hell after gohan's spree?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 05, 2012, 01:47:54 am »

Say. is proton pack still badass or did they get nerfed to hell after gohan's spree?

Currently, they're utterly useless.  I was rocking a proton pack and Ectoblast when I was on my crafting stint, but it's power was massively dropped.  The mods for the proton only work on the EMP damage now, not the Waste so it's useless for anything but occasional turtle busting (possibly)

Seriously, I remember people using Ectoblast to blow the fuck out of Deadknight before but now it doesn't even scratch it.

EDIT: And it's just as slow as ever too.  Proton is only useful now with mods and Mk II Energy Cells for ghost busting.  Mmm, 1000 shots.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:49:59 am by Galick »
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 05, 2012, 02:57:44 am »

Right. I kinda 'accidentially' killed gohan with proton and after that he rolled the proton buster and killed anyone. I guess that was the start of the nerfing.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 05, 2012, 03:03:04 am »

Right. I kinda 'accidentially' killed gohan with proton and after that he rolled the proton buster and killed anyone. I guess that was the start of the nerfing.

That was GOD, actually, but whatever the case that day was glorious.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2012, 05:53:22 am »

...Right. I equal both of em into the same twin (evil)entity because they both killed on sight. So i actually don't remember whom.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51