Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 99813 times)

Red

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #375 on: April 15, 2012, 12:45:09 pm »

I might try to get into this. I played Hellmoo for a little bit a while back but never was in a corp or anything.

Edit: Who should I contact about joining TRUST?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:51:55 pm by Red »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 15, 2012, 09:01:15 pm »

There have been lots of changes in the game it seems, so yeah, come on back.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 15, 2012, 09:43:55 pm »

By the way, whats the current most used racial muts and weapons? Still quite a bit of hammer greifers and vamps running around? Know its probably gonna change when I finally get set up to play again, just wanted to get planned mutations out of the way to avoid demuting 4 times like last time.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 15, 2012, 09:56:58 pm »

By the way, whats the current most used racial muts and weapons? Still quite a bit of hammer greifers and vamps running around? Know its probably gonna change when I finally get set up to play again, just wanted to get planned mutations out of the way to avoid demuting 4 times like last time.

Zombies got a pretty major buff so they're fairly common, and almost everyone uses spears or whips right now.  Vampire is little used, but it's as powerful as ever.  More common are just humans or zombies with spears or guns or whips.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 15, 2012, 10:17:13 pm »

What about hooligan spammers? Seeing as people are now leaning less from clubs, want to know if its worth it to get litho as an abom since they lack headgear to prevent knockout.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 15, 2012, 10:20:27 pm »

What about hooligan spammers? Seeing as people are now leaning less from clubs, want to know if its worth it to get litho as an abom since they lack headgear to prevent knockout.

Hooligan users still exist, but people are smarter now and don't use it as the end all.  It's more used as a surprise attack in PvP by hyper brawny vamps and for PvE against mobs since it works pretty damn well there.

And take a look at this ridiculous fucking axe.  This is with literally no skill in clubs or brawn beyond the basic 8 raw at all, by the way:

executioner axe         7-10  -21 4.8 **  slsh  6-25  6-24  35%    4.18
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 15, 2012, 10:25:21 pm »

I fear my gentlemanly suit and thick layers of leather armor are gonna scream if they encounter that...

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 15, 2012, 10:31:33 pm »

You can craft deathcrap and lots and lots of new stuff now.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2012, 02:23:08 am »

9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "tiana"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII asks, "YeS?"
9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "i read your bay12 thread"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "I fEeL sO lOvEd"
9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "tell people that jammer is gone and the demuter is better now so you can use it without fucking yourself"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "OkAy"
9:19 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "ThAt'S sUcH oLd NeWs I fOrGoT tO mEnTiOn It TbH"
9:19 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "it is but its one of the best changes"
9:19 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "I wIlL uPdAtE tHrEaD tHeN"

To clarify, Jammer is gone completely except from the NPC Dan Asty (so he can still be annoying to blinkers specifically) and the Demuter doesn't remove a skill raw anymore, got moved from Stormfront to the Takotech Ruins in Weezer, and it costs as much in cash as you have total xp.  It still kills you and ages you ten years though, but that's a trifle compared to not having to relearn skills and get down a 200 meter cliff on an island full of dinosaurs.

EDIT:  And Endos were boosted.  It's not random anymore, you basically just need a mostly set amount to max your HP instead of the hoping and praying you had last time.  And they're sold six at a time as well.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:41:14 am by Galick »

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2012, 08:58:38 am »

9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "tiana"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII asks, "YeS?"
9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "i read your bay12 thread"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "I fEeL sO lOvEd"
9:18 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "tell people that jammer is gone and the demuter is better now so you can use it without fucking yourself"
9:18 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "OkAy"
9:19 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "ThAt'S sUcH oLd NeWs I fOrGoT tO mEnTiOn It TbH"
9:19 am [chatnet] bear echoes, "it is but its one of the best changes"
9:19 am [chatnet] GalickIII says, "I wIlL uPdAtE tHrEaD tHeN"

To clarify, Jammer is gone completely except from the NPC Dan Asty (so he can still be annoying to blinkers specifically) and the Demuter doesn't remove a skill raw anymore, got moved from Stormfront to the Takotech Ruins in Weezer, and it costs as much in cash as you have total xp.  It still kills you and ages you ten years though, but that's a trifle compared to not having to relearn skills and get down a 200 meter cliff on an island full of dinosaurs.

EDIT:  And Endos were boosted.  It's not random anymore, you basically just need a mostly set amount to max your HP instead of the hoping and praying you had last time.  And they're sold six at a time as well.

Did they put something else in its place?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2012, 09:04:35 am »

And they're sold six at a time as well.
and in like 5 different places now.

As for jammer, no. No anti focus mutation, but there is gear to negate it.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2012, 10:01:23 am »

Well thats great about the endos and demuter, kinda would rather have jammer stay as a mut instead of gear so you don't have to worry if someone is carrying a tin foil hat or whatever to stop you from burning/shocking/freezing/whatever.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2012, 10:52:04 am »

It's mostly stuff against screech and spew and mindflayer, honestly. The C muts aren't that powerful, and its more the utility of them then the combat power, though carrie got a buff and does instant damage when used.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2012, 11:55:41 am »

What happens if you use the demuter and have no money in your account?

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2012, 12:07:21 pm »

Just tells ya you don't have enough and does nothing, man that ticked me off the first time I climbed down that 200ft hole with a raptor chasing me as my bladder exploded and muscles where crying in pain. At least it was only 50k presplit to demute, which corp mates quickly donated for.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 51