Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51

Author Topic: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)  (Read 99434 times)

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hell: After the End (HATEmoo)
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2012, 10:33:01 am »

Galick, does this mean you are back playing hatemoo?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
  • Dolly says you can help me...can you help me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 12, 2012, 09:26:03 pm »

Ivefan, Beorn, everybody else:  The game is pretty damn cool right now.  TRUST is up and going, the goons are quiet (and Dex in particular is being hilarious) and this is a great time to get back into the game.

We've got good things rolling, we're fairly well equipped, so if you want in just send a page to Android or myself.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 12, 2012, 10:39:23 pm »

I think that i would have joined again in a month when i get time again. But then d3 comes which i will probably play. Hesitantly optimistic.
What are the major changes to the more brainy characters?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 13, 2012, 09:30:11 pm »

I think that i would have joined again in a month when i get time again. But then d3 comes which i will probably play. Hesitantly optimistic.
What are the major changes to the more brainy characters?

No truly major changes beyond making simming easier and brainies in general less of a chore to run.  They're easier to grind with now with a new area devoted to newbie crafting along with a new area with some of the best scavenge tables in the game that's somewhat hazardous to go in, but that's what you have scav bitches for!  There are new recipes all around, you can craft clusternukes, and in general being a brainy has never been more welcomed or easier.
Damn you google, why are you always so far away? Sitting at the top of my interwebs window, mocking me with you easy information. You are the prostitute of the internet.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:30 pm »

Greetings from the land of yesteryear. Figured I'd pop in and say hi to my fellow WOMBATS real quick. Hopefully I'll be moving into a place soon to rejoin the ranks of whatever decent corp is up and running as the abom magik spear avenger. Never did really engage in pvp pre split...

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 13, 2012, 11:12:29 pm »

Fuck yeah, Dirg!  You're always welcome back!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 13, 2012, 11:15:57 pm »

Woo! Unfortunately only got cheap prepaid cellphone internet, and probably going to be anywhere from a month to 2 until I get computer internet access...so....Make sure you guys are there when I get there and that someone reclaims my 5th spot on the pinball arcade in ap for me >(

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 13, 2012, 11:24:22 pm »

I'll try to get back in, but been busy as all hell.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 13, 2012, 11:31:15 pm »

Giving a quick skim through the thread right now. Ah such fond memories such as me, randall, and some girl camping on top of the ultor building or whatever it was with our piss keg into the dead of night, when we all decided to throw each other and the gear off the building. Shame I was attempting to stuff the parachute back into the pack after I jumped off instead of deploying it....

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 14, 2012, 12:08:01 am »

My favorite memory is going into someone's extremely overloaded zeppelin (having planned to use my character's picking skills to get in) and not needing them; NDY apparently landed his ship in Lurleen, and had some of the terminator units after him, which unlocked the doors and started wailing on him in the cockpit, enabling us to get in easily. Getting out, however, was another story, but he ended up dying before he logged back in, and we had a huge haul to split up among multiple corporations. I even recovered a pack that he grabbed after randomly killing me a month or two before.

I need to get back into this game, if I can find the time.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2012, 12:51:06 am »

Well that was a brief look into TRUST, seemed nice enough. I guess I can't say i'm surprised about the conclusion but its still a pain.

Qwik Editz: I was Zimber from WOMBAT by the way. Those days rocked. :P

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 15, 2012, 06:42:33 am »

Well that was a brief look into TRUST, seemed nice enough. I guess I can't say i'm surprised about the conclusion but its still a pain.

Qwik Editz: I was Zimber from WOMBAT by the way. Those days rocked. :P

If Bear hates you enough to corpwar because of you, I am personally kicking you out to keep everyone else safe.  I don't regret it even a little bit cause right now I can't do my whole 'become the single most hated person in the game by everyone else to keep them distracted from the corp' right now.  I'm not strong enough yet :P

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2012, 07:55:31 am »

So what is the current focus of the corp? growth?

Galick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 15, 2012, 07:57:24 am »

So what is the current focus of the corp? growth?

Pretty much.  Almost everyone in there is fairly weak at the moment so I'm at least putting my vote towards getting power while the more established and strong do things to help the corp itself out directly via scavenging, picking up things we need, and doing things with the lowbies.

My emphasis at least, but I'm not the CEO :P

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2012, 10:58:57 am »

Well if its anything like the old wombat, I'm sure everyone will be in exosuits with top tiered weapons, and a closet full of bats,hookers,and a face hugger singing and dancing to thriller in no time.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 12:07:52 pm by Dirg »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 51