Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Essenceborn - A God Game - Turn 7  (Read 24464 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Essenceborn - A God Game
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 10:33:23 am »

Disregard.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:35:13 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 10:33:30 am »

Dang, I hoped that we could duke it out. A multiplayer god game would be awesome.

Suggestion game?

What the hell.

That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 10:34:44 am »

Hum If you don't mind Digital Hellhound, I'll steal your system and idea and run a multiplayer version of it?
Nom nom nom

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 10:35:53 am »

Hope there's still room for me!

Name: Nuul
Description: Appears as chaotically moving swirls of raw power/multicoloured light. Is a personification of the indifferent cruelty of nature.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:20 am »

Fine, fine, I'll make it multiplayer. What's wrong with singleplayer? Bah. I'll open four slots and use the rest as NPC's. Keep them coming, I'll choose later.

And kilakan, feel free as long as you credit me as your inspiration. I worked long and hard on this damnit.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 10:36:38 am »

Hum If you don't mind Digital Hellhound, I'll steal your system and idea and run a multiplayer version of it?
DO IT!!!

Please
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 10:37:28 am »

Empathica back in!

It's probably not good to start a game on such blatant GM arm twisting, but we'll see how it works.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 10:38:22 am »

name: Arorlag the lord of fire
Description: a lizardman with brightred scales and a barbed tail.  It has skin made of molten lava.  Beware it's deadly fire!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 10:38:29 am »

Ya guys  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 10:39:04 am »

I'm fairly confident I can run four. I'll just blame you if I don't update Nowhere To Run.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2011, 10:42:50 am »

nono you do the single player, I can just open a second thread for the multiplayer and run it for you.  I don't want you getting swamped and I had been planning on something like this anyways.  Either way it will have to wait till I get home from work, which is in like 5 hours.
Nom nom nom

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Essenceborn - A Multiplayer God Game
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2011, 10:46:41 am »

Well, I intended this to be a suggestion game mainly so different Aspects could form naturally from different suggestions and actions. Maybe I should make four teams controlling each god instead so there's still conflicting suggestions and also actual planning? What do you think?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2011, 10:50:03 am »

I'm going to have to go with no for the teams thing. Doing these kinds of things with players in different timezones/schedules can be a nightmare.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 10:52:24 am »

Ya no, that'd be a pain, you do a suggestion thing with one player controlled god like you had planned, I'll run a multiplayer turn based variant.  Of course I'll need to create a few different rule-sets, but I had alot of that already planned out for a control-a-town type thing anyways.
Nom nom nom

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 10:56:19 am »

I'm not actually planning on waiting for everyone's actions, just for the leader of the team. If there are other suggestions, I'll try to use those as well. Leaders would be whoever suggested the god.

I'll wait for a few more opinions until I decide if this goes single player or team-based.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11