Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Essenceborn - A God Game - Turn 7  (Read 23844 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Essenceborn - A God Game - Turn 7
« on: July 17, 2011, 09:54:32 am »

Something stirs in the light. It feels a pull, first gentle, but growing stronger and stronger by the second. The Stream flows once more, golden Essence flowing into the newborn world and filling every inch and waking being with limitless energy. The myriad denizens of the Stream are pulled away with it, dragged through the rift in reality to new, strange lands. They are filled with shock and fear as their bodies twist and change against their will to take a physical manifestation in this physical world.

Scattered all over this land, they wail and fight against their newfound sentience and senses. Millenia pass without them noticing. When they finally find enough willpower to truly wake, the simple life from their arrival has grown and evolved, filling great swathes of the earth.

The strongest get up and begin surveying their surroundings. The Stream still flows within them, quickly spiralling their strenght and intellect past human standards. But they soon realize they can still grow. There is much potential to be found in this world...

---

Spoiler: The Game (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aspects (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Belief and Prophets (click to show/hide)
---
Spoiler: God Application (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 10:45:33 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Essenceborn - A God Game
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:02:22 am »

Name: Hikari, God of Darkness
Description: He usually appears to all as a fiqure made of shadows, but his true from is of a young man with silver hair, and eyes a, pair of black horns, and a long black tail ending in a point. He appears to be average height, and he wears long black robes with a hood which he rarely pulls down, and he always carries a scythe across his back.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 10:05:26 am »

eldritch horror forever!!!

Name: Tzun the unborn
Form: a pulsating blob shooting off thousands of diffrent colors and imnumerable tentacles and appendages. one on side of him therer is a giant eye. That is the side depectied in temple art and such.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 10:14:10 am »

Name: Empathica, The Goddess of Emotion
Description: Typically, Empathica appears to her followers in a pale red shimmer of light and the subtle scents of wormwood and ash. She appears as a Centaur to her chosen followers. Her lower body is typically that of sorrel horse, and her upper body that of a comely female of about 25 years, with red hair and green eyes. She usually has a look of restlessness and impatience about her. Empathica often appears wearing little more than a loose, immodest robe on her upper body and a headband on her forehead, both reddish-black in coloration, but she also carries a long spear made of four entwining red crystals and tapering into a four pronged trident shape a it's head.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 10:15:34 am »

Name: Murldon the Faceless
Description: A humanoid being of large stature with huge fiery wings, wielding a great sword of hellfire, but he is missing a face, hair or ears. His head is also on fire. He wears robes of midnight, his skin and wings are the colour of fresh blood. Usually floats about a foot above the ground.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 11:30:41 am by Demonic Spoon »

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 10:19:37 am »

Name: Ctulhu
Description: A very tall, large humanoid monster with a head shaped as an octopus. Tentacles acting as a beard. His strong wings are folded on his back like that of a bats.

oh yes, I just did that.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 10:21:34 am »

Name: Khan The Lord of War
Description: Often appears as a large humanoid wielding various weapons, no matter his form one thing is constant, his left eye is always missing and he is covered in scars.  Will often change parts of his appearance or clothing to mimic great warriors of his people, promoting great and honorable warriors to strive to be the best so that their god may recognize them by wearing a trophy of theirs.  His eyes mimic his emotions, from a soft calm blue to sorrowful black when his favorite warriors fall to a blood-angered red.
Nom nom nom

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 10:24:12 am »

Name: Ferius The World Guardian
Description: A huge giant of light, wearing shining armor and a cape of fire. He wields a sword capable of piercing any defense, and an impenetrable shield.
It's FEF, not FEOF

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 10:25:23 am »

I somehow don't see me and you getting along too well Furtuka, unless of course you promote defending the world by balancing it with force?
Nom nom nom

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 10:27:40 am »

My Guardian ship is mostly about doing everything possible to prevent the forces of evil from harming the planet and it's inhabitants. So a little here, a little there
It's FEF, not FEOF

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 10:28:31 am »

My Guardian ship is mostly about doing everything possible to prevent the forces of evil from harming the planet and it's inhabitants. So a little here, a little there
So basically kill me.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 10:28:49 am »

This isn't a multiplayer actually, sorry if I left that unclear. This is easy to turn into one, though, so I might do it after I determine how much work updating just for one is. If I wasn't running my RTD as well I'd have made a multiplayer game.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:09 am »

Well, it's clear that Khan will always be aiding the people who do the attacking, and Ferius will always be aiding people who do the defending.

Edit: Ah dang, it's just another suggestion game? Empathica out.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:40 am »

:'(  Darn It I've been hoping for a multiplayer god game for so long  :'(
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 10:32:53 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 10:30:54 am »

darn.  I had a character sheet all typed out.  Oh well, I'm sure it will still be fun.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11