Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1  (Read 7835 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition Turn 1
« on: July 18, 2011, 10:53:52 am »

Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition
Idea by Digital Hellhound, Run and revised by Kilakan
Something stirs in the light. It feels a pull, first gentle, but growing stronger and stronger by the second. The Stream flows once more, golden Essence flowing into the newborn world and filling every inch and waking being with limitless energy. The myriad denizens of the Stream are pulled away with it, dragged through the rift in reality to new, strange lands. They are filled with shock and fear as their bodies twist and change against their will to take a physical manifestation in this physical world.

Scattered all over this land, they wail and fight against their newfound sentience and senses. Millenia pass without them noticing. When they finally find enough willpower to truly wake, the simple life from their arrival has grown and evolved, filling great swathes of the earth.

The strongest get up and begin surveying their surroundings. The Stream still flows within them, quickly spiralling their strenght and intellect past human standards. But they soon realize they can still grow. There is much potential to be found in this world...

---

Spoiler: The Game (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Aspects (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Belief and Prophets (click to show/hide)
---
Spoiler: God Application (click to show/hide)

Kilakan's added Rule System:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Reserved Spots List:
adwarf
Mcclay
Dwarmin
Demonic Spoon
vagel7
furaka
Armok
Bunnybob77

These people posted characters in the suggestion version and as such have an reserved spot here, please repost your characters in this thread if you want to play, otherwise the non-reserved people will take your spot.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:39:33 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Essence Born, Multiplayer Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 10:54:25 am »

Adwarf:

Armok

Bunnybob77

vagel7

Furtaka

Krath

Dwarmin

Demonic Spoon
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:39:18 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 11:00:27 am »

Name: Hikari, God of Darkness
Description: He usually appears to all as a fiqure made of shadows, but his true from is of a young man with silver hair, and eyes a, pair of black horns, and a long black tail ending in a point. He appears to be average height, and he wears long black robes with a hood which he rarely pulls down, and he always carries a scythe across his back.

Here you go.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 11:06:22 am »

I'll be watching this. Feel free to interpret my rules however you wish - I know they're kinda vague in that post.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:22:29 am »

Since mine is also in the other game, I'll change the name simply to avoid confusion as the personality is bound to develop in a different direction, but otherwise I go for the same setup. New name is Mu.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 11:32:19 am »

Please post it here, I really don't wanna get into trying to copy/paste 8 different peoples sign ups
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 11:44:23 am »

Mcclay -
Name: Tzun the unborn
Form: a pulsating blob shooting off thousands of diffrent colors and imnumerable tentacles and appendages. one on side of him therer is a giant eye. That is the side depectied in temple art and such.

Dwarmin -
Name: Empathica, The Goddess of Emotion
Description: Typically, Empathica appears to her followers in a pale red shimmer of light and the subtle scents of wormwood and ash. She appears as a Centaur to her chosen followers. Her lower body is typically that of sorrel horse, and her upper body that of a comely female of about 25 years, with red hair and green eyes. She usually has a look of restlessness and impatience about her. Empathica often appears wearing little more than a loose, immodest robe on her upper body and a headband on her forehead, both reddish-black in coloration, but she also carries a long spear made of four entwining red crystals and tapering into a four pronged trident shape a it's head.

Demonic Spoon -
Name: Murldon the Faceless
Description: A humanoid being of large stature with huge fiery wings, wielding a great sword of hellfire, but he is missing a face, hair or ears. His head is also on fire. He wears robes of midnight, his skin and wings are the colour of fresh blood. Usually floats about a foot above the ground.

vagel7 -
Name: Ctulhu
Description: A very tall, large humanoid monster with a head shaped as an octopus. Tentacles acting as a beard. His strong wings are folded on his back like that of a bats.

Furtuka -

Name: Ferius The World Guardian
Description: A huge giant of light, wearing shining armor and a cape of fire. He wields a sword capable of piercing any defense, and an impenetrable shield.

Armok -
Name: Mu
Description: Appears as chaotically moving swirls of raw power/multicoloured light. Is a personification of the indifferent cruelty of nature.

These you go.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 11:45:36 am »

oh well thank you adwarf.

Rolling up starting locations and such now then.  Until the others post we can continue with just armok and adwarf, let's call it celestial statis ;)
Nom nom nom

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 11:45:48 am »

Name: Urist, God of Rage and Alcohol
Description: A short, Dwarven-like, bearded god of booze and anger. He appears as a 3-foot tall shirtless, yellow bearded man, with a bloodstained steel axe in his right hand, and a constantly full mug of ale in the other. Around his lower body is shining adamantine armor. His head has a golden helm atop it. He is the patron saint to Dwarf wannabes everywhere.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 11:46:44 am »

Hum.... kinda well uninspired and I don't see your men living very long but whatev's krath can be in too.
Nom nom nom

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 11:47:24 am »

Clearly unoriginality doesn't mean anything when I'm the living personification of Dwarf Fortress.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 12:32:22 pm »

Her's mine again
name: Arorlag the lord of fire
Description: an 8 foot tall lizardman with bright red scales made of molten lava and a barbed tail.  It can breath fire, and it has small horns on it's head.  He encourages warfare and the conquest of his enemies, and is easily angered, but will make alliances if necessary.  He will often appear during war as the general of his army.  He is the god of volcanoes, fire, and warfare.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 12:36:53 pm »

Clearly unoriginality doesn't mean anything when I'm the living personification of Dwarf Fortress.
actually you know what, no you can't be that.  You can be the god of dwarves, but from a GM's point of view it gets fucking boring writing about generic dwarf #582 ok?  You can still be a god of dwarves but create a bloody original god for them.  May I suggest looking at the in-game gods.
Nom nom nom

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 12:56:54 pm »

Hey,

Thanks for starting the game and keeping us spots. Also I would like to add that Ctulhu is gigantic.

Name: Ctulhu
Description: A gigantic humanoid monster with a head shaped as an octopus. Tentacles acting as a beard. His strong wings are folded on his back like that of a bats.
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 01:08:12 pm »

Name: Ferius The World Guardian
Description: A huge giant of light, wearing shining armor and a cape of fire. He wields a sword capable of piercing any defense, and an impenetrable shield.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9