Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59

Author Topic: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)  (Read 174792 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.0.0) (0.43.05)
« Reply #855 on: July 30, 2017, 06:34:44 am »

3.0.0 released. Claspects overhauled again. This time... it happened much faster, lmao

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 30, 2017, 02:05:32 pm »

Errors in adventure mode, I dont think the class stuff is working correctly
EDIT: added more red text
Code: [Select]
Loading script at C:\Users\(username)\Desktop\Graphics/data/save/region1/raw/fortbent_onload.txt
...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/claspect_assign.lua:19: attempt to index a nil value (global 'hist_figure_info')
stack traceback:
        ...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/claspect_assign.lua:19: in global 'assignClaspect'
        ...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/claspect_assign.lua:107: in global 'makeClaspect'
        ...ta/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/claspect_assign.lua:133: in upvalue 'func'
        C:\Users\(username)\Desktop\Graphics\hack\lua\repeat-util.lua:30: in function <C:\Users\(username)\Desktop\Graphics\hack\lua\repeat-util.lua:29>
...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:115: Cannot write field unit_musical_skill.experience: integer expected.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in metamethod '__newindex'
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:115: in global 'addExperienceToSkill'
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:138: in field 'addExperienceToAllSkillsWithLevelCriterion'
        ...sktop\Graphics/data/save/region1/raw/init.d/fortbent.lua:333: in function <...sktop\Graphics/data/save/region1/raw/init.d/fortbent.lua:319>
...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:115: Cannot write field unit_musical_skill.experience: integer expected.
stack traceback:
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:115: in global 'addExperienceToSkill'
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:138: in field 'addExperienceToAllSkillsWithLevelCriterion'
        ...sktop\Graphics/data/save/region1/raw/init.d/fortbent.lua:333: in function <...sktop\Graphics/data/save/region1/raw/init.d/fortbent.lua:319>
This stuff showed up later
stack traceback:
Clearing all animal hospitals
Clearing all animal hospitals
...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:135: attempt to index a nil value (field 'performance_skills')
stack traceback:
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:135: in field 'addExperienceToAllSkillsWithLevelCriterion'
stack traceback:

stack traceback:

...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:135: attempt to index a nil value (field 'performance_skills')
stack traceback:
        ...data/save/region1/raw/scripts/modtools/putnam_skills.lua:135: in field 'addExperienceToAllSkillsWithLevelCriterion'
stack traceback:
...s/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/heroic_just.lua:107: Cannot write field (global).makeAnnouncement(): integer expected.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in field 'makeAnnouncement'
        ...s/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/heroic_just.lua:107: in function <...s/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/fortbent/heroic_just.lua:88>
stack traceback:
stack traceback:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 07:42:55 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 30, 2017, 03:27:24 pm »

That in particular is just an error when it tries to assign a claspect to a generic chicken or whatever. I should make it so that it doesn't error or, at the very least, errors silently. You should be able to tell if it's working by if you have a skill that has a sburb title in your skill list.

EDIT: I was wrong, that's when it tries to assign a claspect to an existing unit who has kills in history. Will definitely fix ASAP.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:29:37 pm by Putnam »

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 30, 2017, 03:39:43 pm »

I cannot increase the claspect skill in adventure mode no matter what i do and i am confused by this

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.0.1) (0.43.05)
« Reply #859 on: July 30, 2017, 05:01:23 pm »

What are you doing for that? It might take a while. It could do with adjusting, I didn't do any fine tuning, it'll be much easier to fine tune now, though.

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 30, 2017, 06:08:59 pm »

What are you doing for that? It might take a while. It could do with adjusting, I didn't do any fine tuning, it'll be much easier to fine tune now, though.

I am trying to gain exp by killing things and doing quests and it will not increase at all

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 30, 2017, 06:58:45 pm »

Quests won't really do it, except by association with killing things... is there a bar? Does it increase? Are there errors in the console?

lawlzlo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 30, 2017, 08:25:16 pm »

Quests won't really do it, except by association with killing things... is there a bar? Does it increase? Are there errors in the console?

Yeah i meant quests with killing of monsters and there IS a bar it just does not increase at all

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.0.2) (0.43.05)
« Reply #863 on: July 30, 2017, 08:30:47 pm »

I'll check a look.

It could have to do with the bug i just fixed where my persist timeout didn't check properly for some stuff. I'll see.

EDIT: There was an error in the dfhack console, which would've been good to know, but it's no bother i found it
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 08:37:24 pm by Putnam »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Fortbent: Homestuck mod (v3.1.0) (0.44.05)
« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:13 am »

update, i checked a look and i managed to get an adventurer up to proficient knight of light, i also added the extended zodiac for that one extra step closer to algorithmic troll calls

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 10, 2018, 12:35:50 am »

Im curious if I can do anything with grist in adventure mode? would I need something like advfort? (if that even works for 44.05)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2018, 01:25:01 am »

Mm. Last I played I couldn't get alchemization to work using the reaction, or it was inconsistent, but you can do it even if the "Alchemize" reaction doesn't work by typing
fortbent/alchemize -adventure in the DFHack console.

saiyanwannabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 10, 2018, 07:13:53 am »

Sweet, also off topic, are you still actively developing Sparking! because I love that mod! :D XD

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 10, 2018, 05:21:40 pm »

Yeah, I've sort of been waiting on Super ending to continue development--I have preliminary versions of Vegeta's new blue form and Ultra Instinct to go along with a total overhaul of the transformation system. Mostly I just have to write the actual transformation AI, new conditions to add the transformations (or the same conditions as before in the case of most super saiyan forms, just a new way to add them) and a way to present to the player what transformations are available to what units in dwarf mode and a way to control transforming in adventure mode.

Emeraldman70

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 18, 2019, 08:17:32 pm »

By any chance is this mod still being developed? Been a pretty decent chunk of time since I've seen anything going on here.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59