Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 67

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 590998 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #735 on: March 24, 2014, 01:52:21 pm »

+1 to Wirejade. I think it makes a total of five votes for this unreasonably FUN fortress
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 26, 2014, 12:17:38 am »

I'm not entirely sure why The Warrens of Oric the Awesome haven't been nominated yet, but I aim to fix that.

Description:

Uh, what? We started out as a simple stick figure in some sort of a top-down parody of oldschool dungeon crawlers. Now we're in a graphic sideview sprawling open-ended RPG kind of thing with characters, deep story, sociopaths and murder, occasional flash animations and danceoffs. How is this even remotely consistent?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 10, 2014, 06:07:03 pm »

I clicked the link, read it a few days, and will +1 when it's possible to vote on it.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: May 01, 2014, 04:25:31 pm »

+1 to Necrothreat II. Let the 100+ pages of greatness be recorded into the hall of fame.
I'm pretty sure Necrothreat II will be inducted, I just want to say that when it is, move it to finished; Sprin the Destroyer took his turn and I don't even know what happened...

Necrothreat II has been inducted into the Hall of Legends! *dadurrrr!*

+1 to Wirejade. I think it makes a total of five votes for this unreasonably FUN fortress

Vote added! (though it's only 4 votes by my count; somebody speak up if I missed you earlier.)

I'm not entirely sure why The Warrens of Oric the Awesome haven't been nominated yet, but I aim to fix that.

Description:

Uh, what? We started out as a simple stick figure in some sort of a top-down parody of oldschool dungeon crawlers. Now we're in a graphic sideview sprawling open-ended RPG kind of thing with characters, deep story, sociopaths and murder, occasional flash animations and danceoffs. How is this even remotely consistent?
I clicked the link, read it a few days, and will +1 when it's possible to vote on it.

Nominated and voted for! The Warrens of Oric the Awesome is eligible to receive votes; if you think this thread is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, cast your vote now!

Severedcoils has not been updated for over a year. I suggest it be moved out of active.

Done and done.

Screw the Next Player Over has failed to receive the requisite number of votes in a year's time, and has been stricken from the Nominee's list.

Oceanbridge is in danger of being eliminated from the Nominee's list if it does not receive the requisite number of votes by next month. If you feel this thread is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, cast your vote now!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: May 02, 2014, 12:03:09 am »

+1 to Wirejade. Its really awesome.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: May 02, 2014, 12:25:36 pm »

+1 TWoOTA
Also nominating Roll to Die/Dwarf/Derail, as I feel it is at just dorfy enough to receive at least a nomination.
Description: Begining as a simple arena game, it quickly devolved into utter chaos when several players became gods through various means, culminating in the destruction of the world. It then passed onto the next stage, where the four players who became gods teamed up together to create a planet and species, some gods even fighting themselves. Their infightign was ended when the first god cursed the eldtrich god with an inability to kill, entering slumber with the other gods to activate the curse. The game then progressed into it's third, and so far final phase, where players played various creatures, such as humans, dwarves and wizards of all kinds. The game is currently on hiatus, as it's creator is drawing a hex map of the world, to be used in the next phase.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: May 03, 2014, 03:07:48 pm »

For the next update, Steelhold should be moved to the Finished category.

EDIT: Also, have a nomination.

This is Moltenchannels, the successor to Ardentdikes. Featuring 2 in-game decades of absurdly large construction, suspiciously functional engineering madness, 'ornamental' mountains of corpses, multi-generational dwarfing and general confusion. The game is cracking under the strain of supporting the awesome that is this fort, which explains the frequent bugs. Basically, everything you'd expect from a game which mandates a device to cleanse the fort with magma in its initial rules.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 07:45:32 pm by MDFification »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: May 04, 2014, 05:57:12 am »

+1 to Molten Channels: magma and undead and a vampire queen were all used to combat the forgotten beast epidemic in the basement, which only led to a flaming zombie beast problem.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: May 04, 2014, 08:18:03 am »

+1 to Molten Channels: magma and undead and a vampire queen were all used to combat the forgotten beast epidemic in the basement, which only led to a flaming zombie beast problem.
You have to wait a month to be able to vote. ;) Just hold up a bit - it'll arrive soon enough.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: May 04, 2014, 08:50:01 am »

You have to wait a month to be able to vote. ;) Just hold up a bit - it'll arrive soon enough.
*Reads OP*

You're quite right.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: May 19, 2014, 01:09:02 am »

+1 to TWoOtA.

Since I nominated it, I should probably vote for it too.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: May 30, 2014, 07:56:13 am »

I see that the museum adventure game is in the hall, it does however not have a description.

How about the following:
Join the mad treasure hunt in this unforgiving and harsh world! Explore over 34 player created fortresses, but beware of the unleashed mummy armies , the twice husked god Dishmab and the other monstrosities that have been set free by those that came before you.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:10:35 am by Bralbaard »

kesperan

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:rugged beard]
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: May 30, 2014, 10:56:17 am »

I see that the museum adventure game is in the hall, it does however not have a description.

How about the following:
Join the mad treasure hunt in this unforgiving and harsh world! Explore over 34 player created fortresses, but beware of the unleashed mummy armies, the twice husked god Dishmab and the other monstrosities that have been set free by those that came before you.

Dishmab approves of this. +1.
Wow. I believe Kesperan has just won adventurer mode.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: May 31, 2014, 04:22:36 pm »

Maybe put something about Dishmab ascending to godhood in there.

Urist McKiwi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 16, 2014, 05:47:49 am »

By my counting I believe that Moltenchannels: The Leaky Ardent Dike (nominated on May 3rd) should be eligible for votes. If this is the case, I'd like to vote for it. :)

...and if it isn't, well...I'll go wait a bit more.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 67