Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 67

Author Topic: The Hall of Legends  (Read 591047 times)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: The Hall of Legends
« Reply #750 on: June 16, 2014, 06:21:47 am »

By my counting I believe that Moltenchannels: The Leaky Ardent Dike (nominated on May 3rd) should be eligible for votes. If this is the case, I'd like to vote for it. :)

...and if it isn't, well...I'll go wait a bit more.
I second this for these reasons:
+1 to Molten Channels: magma and undead and a vampire queen were all used to combat the forgotten beast epidemic in the basement, which only led to a flaming zombie beast problem.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 02, 2014, 10:53:55 am »

+1 to Wirejade. Its really awesome.
+1 TWoOTA
+1 to TWoOtA.

Since I nominated it, I should probably vote for it too.

Votes added!

EDIT: Also, have a nomination.

This is Moltenchannels, the successor to Ardentdikes. Featuring 2 in-game decades of absurdly large construction, suspiciously functional engineering madness, 'ornamental' mountains of corpses, multi-generational dwarfing and general confusion. The game is cracking under the strain of supporting the awesome that is this fort, which explains the frequent bugs. Basically, everything you'd expect from a game which mandates a device to cleanse the fort with magma in its initial rules.
By my counting I believe that Moltenchannels: The Leaky Ardent Dike (nominated on May 3rd) should be eligible for votes. If this is the case, I'd like to vote for it. :)

...and if it isn't, well...I'll go wait a bit more.
I second this for these reasons:
+1 to Molten Channels: magma and undead and a vampire queen were all used to combat the forgotten beast epidemic in the basement, which only led to a flaming zombie beast problem.

Nominated and voted for! If you feel Moltenchannels is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, vote now!

Also nominating Roll to Die/Dwarf/Derail, as I feel it is at just dorfy enough to receive at least a nomination.
Description: Beginning as a simple arena game, it quickly devolved into utter chaos when several players became gods through various means, culminating in the destruction of the world. It then passed onto the next stage, where the four players who became gods teamed up together to create a planet and species, some gods even fighting themselves. Their infighting was ended when the first god cursed the eldritch god with an inability to kill, entering slumber with the other gods to activate the curse. The game then progressed into it's third, and so far final phase, where players played various creatures, such as humans, dwarves and wizards of all kinds. The game is currently on hiatus, as it's creator is drawing a hex map of the world, to be used in the next phase.

Nominated! If you feel Roll to Die/Dwarf/Derail is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, vote now!

I see that the museum adventure game is in the hall, it does however not have a description.

How about the following:
Join the mad treasure hunt in this unforgiving and harsh world! Explore over 34 player created fortresses, but beware of the unleashed mummy armies , the twice husked god Dishmab and the other monstrosities that have been set free by those that came before you.

For the next update, Steelhold should be moved to the Finished category.

Listings updated!

Oceanbridge has failed to reach the requisite number of votes in a year's time, and so has been stricken from the Nominee's list.

Einsteinian Roulette is in danger of being stricken from the Nominee's list if it does not receive the requisite number of votes by the end of the month. If you feel this thread is worthy of induction into the Hall of Legends, vote now!

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 02, 2014, 12:40:59 pm »

+1 to Roll To Die/Dwarf/Derail, that chaos must be spread!

... And also possibly moved to another thread due to the rediculous amount of derails that come after it
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
  • Mainly a lurker unfortunetley.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 02, 2014, 08:45:45 pm »

+1 for Moltenchannels.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 03, 2014, 08:10:47 pm »

+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: July 04, 2014, 01:59:38 am »

+1

+1 for chaos and madness!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

frobird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Corindia
« Reply #756 on: July 04, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »

+1 to Moltenchannels.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 04, 2014, 11:59:44 pm »

+1 to TWoOtA
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 05, 2014, 06:26:04 am »

+1 to TWoOtA

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 05, 2014, 12:06:39 pm »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 05, 2014, 10:08:14 pm »

+1 to TWoOtA
Due to all them plusses, there needs to be a better introduction for the Hall of Legends.

...And probably a summarized form of it .__. It doesn't feel well to let a newcomer read that in its current state (the latter parts are a "bit" of a mess)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 05, 2014, 10:42:19 pm »

+1 to TWoOtA
Due to all them plusses, there needs to be a better introduction for the Hall of Legends.

...And probably a summarized form of it .__. It doesn't feel well to let a newcomer read that in its current state (the latter parts are a "bit" of a mess)
Perhaps the link should lead to the update archive, not the OP? Alternatively, there could be links to both, but the update archive should probably be emphasized.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: July 05, 2014, 10:45:16 pm »

You mean it should.
(There's an updated archive?!)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 05, 2014, 11:51:45 pm »

+1 to TWoOtA

Perhaps the link should lead to the update archive, not the OP? Alternatively, there could be links to both, but the update archive should probably be emphasized.

The update archive has a link in the OP.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 67