Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Barons of the Galaxy: Defend your monopoly of video games with a war fleet.  (Read 24933 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Barons of the Galaxy: Defend your monopoly of video games with a war fleet.
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2019, 08:11:18 am »

You need to accept a contract (I will set this up, what's your corp name?) from the corporate/trade page. Then when making a Drop Off Cargo order check the "use contract" box and select the contract.

ASNE Holding Company

EDIT: ive about 10k available for sale in Bangkok rn.

EDIT: Itll take some time to ramp up production btw, but itll all come together.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 08:19:39 am by Urist McScoopbeard »
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2019, 07:28:30 pm »

contract set up.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2019, 03:16:22 pm »

Even though I've advocated for a move to Mercury in the past I'm going to get ahead of the rush and decided to move to Mars.  I've picked out the spots for my new mines, factories and where I'll create a city to move my HQ to.  Time to make a claim ahead of the pack.

APCs are already in route.  First will be a base to make transports to move the APCs around and get things started.  Then a gradual shut down of my earth operations.  If anyone's interested I'm going to have a decent number of transports for sale, cheap, on Earth soon(or I could just invest in a frigate to move them...)

With the move I'm finally nailing down what end products I'm going for.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2019, 09:44:36 am »

Urist McScoopbeard, you have not accepted the contract. Just to reiterate it's found on Corporate/Trade tab.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2019, 04:54:52 am »

So anyone else still around?

I have been growing Mars pretty heavily and a second city should pop in a few days. Once the new city pops the next solar system should be opening really quickly.
I put up a spaceport at Mars and upgraded it a few times for the bonus to help alleviate my increased logistics cost since I had to dip into almost every market to keep Ninde growing. Surprising this means Mars has the highest production bonuses in the system (+18 Other in Ninde).

Not sure if I will do much in a new solar system, other then research if possible, but I am hoping we get more pastures and fields to ease the market in SOL a bit. I have a warp gate OCP ready to drop near anything promising.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 22, 2019, 05:49:14 am »

Stumbled across this game a couple of days ago. I'm Dionysis Distribution.

I had a question about Arbitrage: I thought demand directly correlated to resource price, but recent experience suggests otherwise, so how does it work? I ask because I recently bought some Paint at 89% demand at 890 per unit, then sold it somewhere else with a demand of 176% at 880 per unit, which makes very little sense to me.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 23, 2019, 09:57:24 pm »

If you buy directly from the market you get a large (2x) markup. Generally if you buy from market you want to buy in places where demand is less then 50%.

The end product markets are fairly small at the moment, population is still growing a fair bit on earth, so those don't have many good deals going on if you are buying right now.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]