Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Beyond Protocol Private Server  (Read 17183 times)

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beyond Protocol Private Server
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 11:06:32 pm »

i might join this once a dedicated server is put up

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2011, 01:25:18 am »

Server is back up sorry if it was down these last days since there was not much connection registering i took it down to study it.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2011, 10:45:16 pm »

Hello. I downloaded the resources and the other zip, then apparently forgot about them when it didn't work instantly. Apparently it's having some trouble with the shader, so I may have to borrow a different computer to try it out on.

Also, I think I may have forgotten the PW I chose to use for this game, if you could PM me with which PW I requested that would be awesome jocan, since I assume I chose the username Duuvian. My apologies for the hassle.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2011, 02:33:51 am »

Also about shader issue yeah old computer card may give you some trouble sadly there is nothing i can do on that.
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2011, 02:45:26 pm »

Love how much freedom this game has, thanks for putting this up.

EDIT:Anyway to turn off the music?

Also, can I be attacked at the starting system?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:02:27 pm by vagel7 »
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2011, 05:27:49 pm »

To turn off music its in the option ( pressing Esc in audio section if im right ) also as to be attacked, if you are in the aurelium i dont know, all player skip aurelium by self-destructing and joining a spawn system.

I also made a promise to some of the veteran player that if they attack a new player for no GOOD reason they would get soo big penalties ithe game would basicly become unplayable for them.

Anyway have fun my friend and hop on IRC if you have question.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 05:36:33 pm »

speaking of IRC, trying to get your attention on it at this moment

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2011, 01:41:55 am »

I'm having a lot of fun in this now that I'm figuring it out more. I'm starting to be able to put minerals into more efficient buildings, rather than using the credit expensive default ones.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:15 am »

I need to get back home so I can play this... ::) I wonder how big my treasury has gotten.

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2011, 12:47:33 pm »

prototyping facilities doesnt seem to be working for me - something is bugged up with the research process when prototyping

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
  • The not quite as great as Toady or Three toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2011, 03:53:05 pm »

Is this a B12 only server? or are there other groups as well?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2011, 05:04:04 pm »

prototyping facilities doesnt seem to be working for me - something is bugged up with the research process when prototyping

Everything is fine like i sent you in PM you need to research at least 2 different metal and since in aurelium there is only enochine and nothing else you cannot make new design etc. So self-destruct to leave the trial system and start working.

Also so far only B12 playing and 2 other player from shore of hazeron

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2011, 05:15:04 pm »

Everything is fine like i sent you in PM you need to research at least 2 different metal and since in aurelium there is only enochine and nothing else you cannot make new design etc. So self-destruct to leave the trial system and start working.
and like i responded to your PM, i aint in aurelium (skipped much of the tutorial) and have like 30 metals researched, so something is wrong.

I researched the engine and the hull fine, its the PROTOTYPE where the issue is happening

moghopper

• Bay Watcher
  • The not quite as great as Toady or Three toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2011, 02:59:37 pm »

How large is the resources file? its up to 200 megs and still going

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2011, 04:27:26 pm »

you about done its 274meg give or take if i remember
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7