Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cheat Engine 5.6 table of addresses for founder stats  (Read 3902 times)

Aerogen

• Bay Watcher
  • estou estupefato
    • View Profile
Cheat Engine 5.6 table of addresses for founder stats
« on: July 26, 2011, 03:55:22 pm »

http://www.4shared.com/file/oSRbCXOm/crimesquad.html

That Cheat Engine's table of values I uploaded over there contain the addresses for all of your founder/leader stats (including skills and juice) for 4.04 version of LCS, it's for those who want to cheat but don't know how to program. If the values in the table do not correspond to your founder values all you have to do is find the address of one the stats of your founder (charisma, for example) and then go to the table of addresses right click the stat for which the address you found, go for "recalculate all addresses" and then insert the address you found.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Cheat Engine 5.6 table of addresses for founder stats
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:23:04 pm »

can you be clearer about making it work im testing something yet cant get this damn thing to work.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Aerogen

• Bay Watcher
  • estou estupefato
    • View Profile
Re: Cheat Engine 5.6 table of addresses for founder stats
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 08:50:06 pm »

can you be clearer about making it work im testing something yet cant get this damn thing to work.
Sure, all you have to do is start a new game (I could not manage to make it work with old saves, but I believe it is possible if you manage to find one of your founder's stats using CE) and stop at the screen were you choose your founder's gender and name (the one before the questions), when that screen shows up you should use cheat engine to open the "crimesquad" process and load the table you downloaded (if you put the file inside the directory where you installed cheat engine it should load the table automatically). Now you should have a list of addresses that, however, does not correspond correctly to your founder stats. Now you have to find one the addresses of your founder stats (a correct one, not the ones that came in the table), I suggest you try a search for your founder's charisma value, since you stopped creating your new game at the screen where you choose your founder's gender and name, your charisma should be 4, so start a search for 4, once you get the results you go back to the game and proceed to the first question (the one where you choose the day where you where born) and choose the option "E", that should increase your charisma to 6, so get back to cheat engine and make a search for 6 inside the addresses you searched previously, you should now have only one address left and that's your founder's charisma. Now all you have to do is go to the table of addresses I provided you and find the line that corresponds to charisma, right click this line, click on "recalculate all addresses", click the change to address tab, insert the correct address for the charisma value of founder you found earlier and click on OK. That's it, now you have all your founder values and are free to set then to whatever you like.