Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Vherid/Colors 7  (Read 152823 times)

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SLARK]
    • View Profile
Re: Vherid.set 3
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2012, 08:06:04 pm »

Updated to v3, changes made to plagueset, font replaced with verdana, should be way more legible now. Minor tweaks to barrel, and gem icon. Wall pixel border removed, will have to see how the rails look now.

Bitoru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2012, 10:28:33 pm »

Thanks a lot! I can finally go back to playing. ;)

TerryDactyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2012, 03:34:29 pm »

Swell. I've been inspired.

For your consideration, I have here a cool-colour set, cheaply thrown together by apply a PS-cooling filter to the 'natural' colour palette.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 23, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »

Swell. I've been inspired.

For your consideration, I have here a cool-colour set, cheaply thrown together by apply a PS-cooling filter to the 'natural' colour palette.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hmmm, theres something there, but I don't think it's big enough of a change, maybe go further?

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #139 on: May 23, 2012, 04:38:07 pm »

I'm bringing regeneration back, and was going to ask if I could bundle this with it when I get a working version up. Then I stop and thought, Why not just post a link to here. Would that be ok with you?

EDIT:
Jumpin jesus the typos

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2012, 04:57:30 pm »

I'm bringing regeneration back, and was going to ask if I could bundle this with it when I get a working version up. Then I stop and thought, Why not just post a link to here. Would that be ok with you?

EDIT:
Jumpin jesus the typos

lol yeah that's fine

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2012, 05:07:23 pm »

ok haha I always like ot ask permission first (even if it is just a simple link :P)

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 21, 2012, 09:39:04 pm »

Whelp I have an interesting idea that I don't think anyone, if at all maybe a small amount, has thought of.

Have this teaser.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 21, 2012, 10:04:38 pm »

I like this tileset and I acaully play with it when I test Regen, It's nice and I love all the color options I can use. So far I like Warm, Also I don't understand the teaser. But then again my ART know how only exstends to "draw" things and minor digital editing.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 21, 2012, 10:14:41 pm »

I like this tileset and I acaully play with it when I test Regen, It's nice and I love all the color options I can use. So far I like Warm, Also I don't understand the teaser. But then again my ART know how only exstends to "draw" things and minor digital editing.

I want to see how doable it is before really saying anything concrete and getting people's hopes up, but It's gonna be fucked up, as much as I can make it.

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2012, 06:28:22 pm »

Spoiler: Boo (click to show/hide)

I have made a databend designed tileset, and along with it, I am going to start working on a mod. A far future, lost technology, dark ages, where you preserve SOVIET MIGHT. You play the overseer, and use an old relic of a SOVyb642 Arc System to reestablish existence and take land for SOVIET MIGHT.

Or something like that. The mod is going to glitch this game out beyond visuals, an old computer is not to be trusted. You might say this is a apocalypse/post-apocalyptic mod, but it's a technological dark age in the far future that did not necessarily result from an apocalyptic event. I plan on involving civilizations/factions similar to those of Metro 2033, people are coming into the world vault style as the vaults started to malfunction and shut down one by one and blah blah.

This is loosely where I'm going. I might make a separate thread for it soon, unless that's a silly thing to do.

But anyways this download is the fun tileset/color scheme. I recommend you use kremlin, it has a beautiful green/red complimentary balance. You're supposed to be seeing things through the shitty screen of some old soviet union computer thing. Of course it looks fucked up.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 03:50:18 pm by Vherid »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 22, 2012, 07:55:45 pm »

I wouldn't mind playing a mod like that.

Steforian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2012, 10:42:06 am »

Hey Vherid, love your graphics set!
Just one small issue, bout 50% of the shrubs appear at solid light brown boxes, do you know how i could fix this?
Thanks in advance!

Vherid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 01, 2012, 01:53:53 am »

Hey Vherid, love your graphics set!
Just one small issue, bout 50% of the shrubs appear at solid light brown boxes, do you know how i could fix this?
Thanks in advance!

I think that's how it's supposed to look, maybe.

either way, new colorscheme I made:

I have an updated version of plagueset from a while ago I never uploaded for some reason, might do some more touch ups and upload it in a new version of all of this, including my soviet and other secret mod set stuff. Maybe some other big changes I dont know if I'll do such things, but expect an update soon.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 01, 2012, 05:07:14 am »

The contrast is a bit too low on the last one, my eyes feel sad when they look at it. But maybe it was intentional?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17