Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What can make your spinning head stop?  (Read 31957 times)

sgt0pimienta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What can make your spinning head stop?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 04:10:31 pm »

Simple question: Your head is spinning like you spent 3 hour in a crazy roller coaster because of alcohol consumption. What can make it stop? I'm not talking about reducing the effects of a hangover I'm talking about trying to sleep in 3:31 AM without your head spinning (aka just after you drank)

I heard drinking coffee will force you to puke and only that can make your head stop. My friend told me drinking salt water can lessen the effects of alcohol. I drank some sea water and I didn't feel any difference. Also he told me peeing a lot is helpful. Anything true?

I believe in scientific facts rather than rumors.

i have never been intoxicated but i know some facts:

i belive salt water can help
excesive salt water will make you puke
peeing does help
drink a lot of water or you will regret it when your head hurts and explodes like a tnt charged melon...or at leas feels like that in the morning.
By:
Bdthemag

Great, now thanks to Bay12 im going to go out and buy an old journal just to write occult information in it and pretend to be insane.[quote

noodle0117

• Bay Watcher
  • I wonder what would happen if I pull it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 07:41:51 pm »

I always thought a glass of water for every glass of alcohol you drink does wonders for alcohol related problems.

Then again I've never drank that much before.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2011, 11:18:53 am »

I always thought a glass of water for every glass of alcohol you drink does wonders for alcohol related problems.

That's what I've heard.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 [2]