Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 48964 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 02:42:23 am »

That means we can make a pair of abominations. Not good enough, though, since abominations procreate in groups of eleven. Even if we made them with the inability to count, we'd need at least four to fool them.

You did mean 2,000 points, and not 20,000 points, right?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:07:26 am by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 02:47:36 am »

2000, that's it. Very weak compared to us though...
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Grek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 04:51:29 am »

Extend Your Noodly Appendage through one of the holes and poke about a bit.

mcdonaldjord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 11:34:43 am »

Extend Your Noodly Appendage through one of the holes and poke about a bit.

By that you mean our beard, right? if so then i agree.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 12:43:49 pm »

YES.

Poke around with our huge space-beard, checking for anything we can drive insane and lead to a horribly painful death.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 02:12:59 pm »

Mutate the holes, so they appear on the spheres!
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 02:15:51 pm »

Associate each of the holes with a number, think of a random number, and go through relevant hole.
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 02:26:40 pm »

After some thinking, You decide that you need a more solid form...You create a beard. Its extremely long and for some reason, parts of it are covered in a green liquid. -50 Belief
You decide to use your beard search out for other entities and to poke through the holes. As great as your beard is, the other personifications seems to be out of beard's reach, no matter what you do. You go up to one of the holes and direct your beard inside. For a few seconds you are both in the Void and a Material Realm...But then something sucks you into the hole.

You are now in a Material Ream. Belief is lost every turn and we need a more solid form. You can see many worlds near by and a large yellow sun. The planet nearby is green-blue and has an atmosphere. The one next to it seems to be made up of a yellow material...

What shall we do?

Stats
Belief 4900pts
Drain  -100pts
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(I posted this before I saw yours Azkul. And hachnslay, we can't mutate the holes, that would more belief than what we currently have)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:28:19 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2011, 02:33:38 pm »

Return to the void, dangnabbit. We can't become a multidimensional horror if we're stuck in one dimension!

Wake up from hallucination that made us think we entered a portal. Stupid hallucinations... we're going to have to get used to them. Why do I get the feeling you won't let that happen, though.

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 02:38:07 pm »

Go to the green-blue planet.
Mutate into a dragon.
Whereas !!ALCHEMY!! has, since the times of Kings Arthur and Charlemagne, been about transforming oneself into a horse using feces.
It turns out sleep is unnecessary because you can just get married and get infinite kisses

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 02:43:31 pm »

Return to the void, dangnabbit. We can't become a multidimensional horror if we're stuck in one dimension!

Wake up from hallucination that made us think we entered a portal. Stupid hallucinations... we're going to have to get used to them. Why do I get the feeling you won't let that happen, though.

To be honest I wanted to stay in the Void. Problem is, people wanted to know what was on the other side of the holes...There were much safer ways to explore beyond the void...

One example:

Create a rock
Send out into the holes to explore

A rock would have worked as it was not alive in the first place and could have survived the hardships of the void and space. And if you wanted to we could have placed living organisms inside the rock. This would have cost a very small amount of Belief.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 02:54:52 pm »

Wait, our beard was created in the void, and is therefore a part of it. We can totally use it teleport back into the void! Because that makes sense!

Azkul

• Bay Watcher
  • Also,
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 02:55:33 pm »

To be honest I wanted to stay in the Void. Problem is, people wanted to know what was on the other side of the holes...There were much safer ways to explore beyond the void...

One example:

Create a rock
Send out into the holes to explore

A rock would have worked as it was not alive in the first place and could have survived the hardships of the void and space. And if you wanted to we could have placed living organisms inside the rock. This would have cost a very small amount of Belief.

A personification can see through the eyes of its creations?  (or whatever a rock uses to see)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:57:11 pm by Azkul »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2011, 02:57:35 pm »

((Well that's how I thought it. But only those directly made, and only until the creation has the mental ability to block out a personification (And I am making these rules as we go. First forum game, bound to suck.)
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 03:01:25 pm »

Can we set up shop in the large yellow sun?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 37