Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Shameless plug  (Read 1264 times)

accoro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Shameless plug
« on: August 03, 2011, 05:30:56 pm »

Hey guys! Would love it if you could check out my friends band! Search them on Facebook - Lights Out Dresden! Great rock feel, good guys - deserve everything!
Stand there pondering all the great mysteries of the DF universe.  The last thing going through his head being of course the Atom Smasher.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: Shameless plug
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:07:01 pm »

It would be better if you had just posted a link.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:07:54 pm »

nl;ds

No link; didn't search

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 07:41:28 pm »

If they are these dudes then they're kinda cool, I guess. The mixing on the vocals is off throughout the song; the lead vocals needed to be brought up and out in the mix, and the part at the end where they all join in could have used a lot more work, I think. Some better EQing could have fixed that.

Though I will give the producer/mixer some leeway because youtube is notorious for poor audio quality at less than 720p.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /