Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473]

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 1367635 times)

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled shield user
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #22080 on: June 19, 2019, 02:19:46 am »

Because I secretly work at Paradox
If it was both true and secret, you would not tell us.
The shield is mightier than the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22081 on: June 19, 2019, 04:50:08 am »

This is a random smf forum in the ass end of the internet.  No-one uses smf these days, it's all discord now, anything posted here will just be dismissed as the ravings of old folks not keeping up with the times.

Nothing posted here will be believed.  It's a great place to get the joy of coming clean and revealing secrets in a safe environment that does not have the risk of the pesky human media getting involved.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:52:32 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22082 on: June 19, 2019, 11:52:07 am »

I feel like discord can be quite deficient compared to regular forums. For one thing, you can't create topics or threads. All conversation is relegated to only a few chat rooms per server which can make things quite a crowded mess. It's also quite hard to search for old content. It's there, but good luck finding it.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

greatorder

• Bay Watcher
  • [FAPPING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22083 on: June 19, 2019, 04:34:19 pm »

The ai will actually generate ships over time on higher difficulties, even if every sector they have is occupied.  Assume this is also true foe lower ones as well.  Whole new fleets are known to happen suspiciously, but a fleet of corvettes is pretty easy to build outside of EG, if you have the resources.

Ask me how I know the ai cheats
Explains my current (presently successful) game. Invaded a fanatic purifier, smashed their fleets about 3 times, and even though they only had 2 planets and 1 starbase left they were able to churn out ships constantly.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22084 on: Today at 05:22:03 am »

I should have died, but I guess the game gives you a last chance at zero health. Of course, it was total bullshit getting a room that splits into two paths right at the entrance and the first door I tried was locked. Then getting a room where it goes in a full circle and the monster can seemingly move/attack through the wall. I think I might have been the first person to ever ragequit this game rather than nope!quit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473]