Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 929440 times)

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #4110 on: June 15, 2014, 01:36:22 am »

Man, every time someone mentions M&B I need to flagellate myself to keep from getting hyped about the new one.

blazing glory

« Reply #4111 on: June 15, 2014, 01:40:42 am »

Man, every time someone mentions M&B I need to flagellate myself to keep from getting hyped about the new one.

Looking forward to Bannerlord myself,it's gonna be sweet.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #4112 on: June 20, 2014, 12:47:53 pm »

FTL, but non-linear with trading aspects and more ship options. Possibly First-Person.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

qurvax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: June 20, 2014, 03:07:02 pm »

Think 7.62 with HardLife mod (SPM-realtime, ballistics, stress etc...)
plus
cover system and inf suppresion from Men of war
plus
Totally destructable world and base management of X-Com (the True one)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: June 20, 2014, 03:16:30 pm »

I'm imagining a game inspired by Porco Rosso based on that description...

EXACTLY! That's pretty much what I want, except less real-world and more of the Final Fantasy VII and IX, or Chrono Trigger/Cross location feelings. Like, silly and magical with monuments to dead gods.

Actually, now I REALLY want an open world game with a large map set in a European-esque land that you explore via seaplane, going on Indiana Jones style adventures.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: June 20, 2014, 05:18:19 pm »

FTL, but non-linear with trading aspects and more ship options. Possibly First-Person.
Try Transcendence, except there's a limited amount of ships to choose from unless you do mods.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: June 20, 2014, 05:50:11 pm »

I've seen games with some aspects of building mechs but they are always limited to weapons and preexisting parts.
Armored Core and Chromehounds both do a really good job in those departments.

god, did I love chromehounds.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #4117 on: June 20, 2014, 06:27:41 pm »

Chromehounds
god, did I love chromehounds.
YES *highfive*

That makes two of us.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: June 24, 2014, 09:17:31 am »

I always...well, recently, wanted to see a game with your standard fantasy races and magic...Set in the XIX or early XX century, up to WW2.
Think what if Shadowrun began 100 years earlier.

I don't care what genre it would be, I just want to fight nazi elves and see dwarves ride a tank. Just because.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: June 24, 2014, 12:33:26 pm »

WH probably has stuff like that.

I'd love to see a game with a ridiculously detailed crafting system. Like Spore, but for items. Say you find a branch and a flint. You want to make a spear. You cut the branch down to the length you want. You cut the flint into the shape you want, and put as many edges in whatever angles on it. Then you tie it to the end of the branch. Now you have a flint spear. You configure how you want to wield it; where and with how many hands to hold it, which way it will be swung or poked, etc. Its reach depends on the actual length of the model. Damage is determined via physics, with the edged flint probably doing more than the branch.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: June 24, 2014, 12:39:12 pm »

I'd love to see a game with a ridiculously detailed crafting system. Like Spore, but for items. Say you find a branch and a flint. You want to make a spear. You cut the branch down to the length you want. You cut the flint into the shape you want, and put as many edges in whatever angles on it. Then you tie it to the end of the branch. Now you have a flint spear. You configure how you want to wield it; where and with how many hands to hold it, which way it will be swung or poked, etc. Its reach depends on the actual length of the model. Damage is determined via physics, with the edged flint probably doing more than the branch.
All of my yes. I really want a game like that.
Or, if not possible, a game a la Cube World, but with a more detailed crafting system.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Arbinire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: June 24, 2014, 12:58:24 pm »

Friend gifted me Planet explorers yesterday and there seems to be a crafting menu to personalize items, though I haven't explored it fully yet, but it has the xyz axis that I've seen on ever 3d modeling program.  That said though the game IS early access, and can tell it's unfinished, dunno how often it updates but it's been pretty fun so far.

I always...well, recently, wanted to see a game with your standard fantasy races and magic...Set in the XIX or early XX century, up to WW2.
Think what if Shadowrun began 100 years earlier.

I don't care what genre it would be, I just want to fight nazi elves and see dwarves ride a tank. Just because.

I think you may be able to find something along those lines if you search through some Diesalpunk, but not completely sure on the fantasy races and magic

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: July 02, 2014, 01:13:38 am »

A Pokemon hunting game. Hunt super dangerous Mons, and hope that you aren't accidentally shooting one that belongs to somebody  :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: July 02, 2014, 07:19:33 am »

Dark Souls + God Hand = God Souls???
._.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Games that you wish existed
« Reply #4124 on: July 02, 2014, 05:45:39 pm »

Grammar Nazi: The game!
 Hunt down and destroy grammar errors and those who cause them!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 577