Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 577

Author Topic: Games you wish existed  (Read 929598 times)

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: Games you wish existed
« Reply #6990 on: July 11, 2016, 02:00:45 am »

I found this

https://applepinegames.com/tech/steam-game-generator

Which generates such gems as
Apollo4X is a third-person action-adventure game that will have a flying dragon.
Some gems, not formatted because mobile:

Florensia is a non-profit, educational word game narrated by richard dawkins where players use logic and your wheels.

Safety Driving Simulator: Motorbike is a god-type strategy/action game, set in a sleepy new england town.

Predestination is a standalone release, featuring full cross-compatibility with the complexity of the dungeon?

Forsaken Isle is a cooperative archery game about surviving lifes surprises.

Battleplan: American Civil War is a single-player survival game out now for early access on steam.

Avernum is a beta release of the universe.

Death is a traditional space sim.

Unturned is a vr shooter built ground up for the amusement of the strategic air war in wwii.

Basement is a relaxing puzzle game that'll put your reflexes to avoid being caught by jack the ripper.

The Bridge is a land of evil, one province at a local four-player dueling game inspired by classics like lunar lander and space invaders.

Polychromatic is a surrealist emotional journey that takes place on a famous russian author, alexander zorich.

Some of these would actually make pretty amazing games I'd you gave the design team a constant drip of acid.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6991 on: July 11, 2016, 08:46:51 am »

Thinking on games like XCom and Deus Ex. I would really like a game that's focused on conspiracy theories and various myths and legends. Maybe you could play as an agent for a company whos job is to keep these things secret or you are an average person whos had it revealed that these things are real, like in "They Live", "Men in Black", or "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines".

I think it would be fun where as many of these type things exist as possible, like Cataclysm DDA.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #6992 on: July 11, 2016, 06:35:57 pm »

Still waiting on that detailed Cult Management Simulator. I'll probably just end up making it.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #6993 on: July 19, 2016, 04:34:34 pm »

Did I already say PvEFPSRPG?

I'm thinking something where there's waves of AI enemies and highly flexible PCs that level up with customizable gear and techniques.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #6994 on: July 19, 2016, 08:41:25 pm »

Still waiting on that detailed Cult Management Simulator. I'll probably just end up making it.
What about the game, Cult and Daggers?
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: July 20, 2016, 12:21:01 am »

A free roaming wilderness exploration game where you play as a small rodent.

Not a survival game, mind you though I suppose it could have some aspects of that. An exploration game.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: July 20, 2016, 01:48:24 am »

Not a survival game, mind you though I suppose it could have some aspects of that. An exploration game.

Oh hell yes.  As long as it involves fighting and avoiding predators, chasing even smaller prey, scavenging, and being a smart little rat/shrew/mole/whatever, that sounds awesome.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: July 20, 2016, 02:51:54 am »

I want a 3D Legend of Zelda game, for PC, with (classic) Doom or Quake or ARMA levels of modding support.

Yes, the hacking community is alive and well, but I feel like it could be so much more. I especially wouldn't mind having a crack at it, if it were abstracted to ARMA levels where you can create something really impressive with a Wiki page and an hour or two to burn on some trial and error.

Then again, maybe Super Zelda Maker is around the corner. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

rubberduck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: July 20, 2016, 03:47:33 am »

Oh hell yes.  As long as it involves fighting and avoiding predators, chasing even smaller prey, scavenging, and being a smart little rat/shrew/mole/whatever, that sounds awesome.

Created in the CryEngine, with an entire mountain valley lovingly detailed. Play as a fox to chase down small prey and bring it back to your den. Play as a rat to avoid predators in the wild or infiltrate the small town at one end of the valley, with fully detailed interior environments and sewer system. Play as a flying squirrel to scamper along the ground, up trees and take the scenic view from above.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: July 20, 2016, 03:48:30 am »

I'm on a huge animorphs binge, so this is really tickling my fancy.  A realistic red-tailed hawk simulator *salivates*
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: July 20, 2016, 10:33:14 am »

Created in the CryEngine, with an entire mountain valley lovingly detailed. Play as a fox to chase down small prey and bring it back to your den. Play as a rat to avoid predators in the wild or infiltrate the small town at one end of the valley, with fully detailed interior environments and sewer system. Play as a flying squirrel to scamper along the ground, up trees and take the scenic view from above.
I would absolutely love an open-world game where you're a squirrel.

Buuuut... if you want even more absurdly high detail, how about one where you're a spider...
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: July 20, 2016, 09:31:24 pm »

Yes. This is the sort of thing I want. Where the size and shape and usability of the game world would change tremendously based on what you are.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: July 21, 2016, 08:23:47 am »

Lemmiwinks, the game...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: July 25, 2016, 06:44:21 pm »

I want a militia simulator.  Where you play as a person in a nondescript American Revolutionary War tech-level era, as a farmer, labourer, craftsman, hunter, any sort of profession in peacetime, but can be called to arms to fight off criminals, monsters, and invading forces.  Half of the game can really just be a first person sort of Sims game, the other half involving guerrilla warfare, hit and run fighting, raids, and small pitched battles. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: July 26, 2016, 05:48:40 am »

an RPG set in the UFO: Afterblank trilogy.

I've always considered the UFO: Afterblank's world  to be a very interesting one, ripe for an RPG setting.
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 577