- 2 (13.3%)
Europe/Asia
- 4 (26.7%)
Antartica/Hawaii/Austrailia
- 8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 06, 2011, 04:17:16 am

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Let's Play! X-COM: UFO DEFENSE - Base in the middle of the ocean? Not a problem.  (Read 16541 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.

Got room for another?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

Forums are back! I can update tomorrow! Also, I'm posting my Steam ID, in case you want to yell at me to go faster.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pray_For_Snow

Also, I will have to put Serithi into a new base, or cycle him in an out of the current squad. Just a heads up.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

My X-COM UFO Defense LP. Finals Week Hiatus.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.

Forums are back! I can update tomorrow! Also, I'm posting my Steam ID, in case you want to yell at me to go faster.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pray_For_Snow

Also, I will have to put Serithi into a new base, or cycle him in an out of the current squad. Just a heads up.

Put me in when you get a new base.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

Unexpected homework has arisen. I shall update this weekend if possible.
This is an Artefact Thread. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with text and images of various dwarves. It menaces with spikes of data.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

My surpring amount of lack of death, well Max 'Shocker' Yeskly will prevail.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

Finals week has arrived. I will be taking a hiatus. I will post when it is over.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

I HAVE RETURNED.

I will have an updated forthcoming within a few days, at least by Friday. I have settled in back at home now, and now I can begin doing updates yet again.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FINALLY. Get working, mon  ;)

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile

I HAVE RETURNED.

I will have an updated forthcoming within a few days, at least by Friday. I have settled in back at home now, and now I can begin doing updates yet again.

Good.... good.
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile

Got milk a soldier?

Name: Jay Cin
Weapon: Laser pistol, medipack when researched.
Bio: [Insert bio here]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 06:44:22 pm by JacenHanLovesLegos »
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

Currently playing X-COM, in an effort to create an update. I will likely not finish, due to various jobs I must do today. Yesterday was like today, lots of obs and a party to go to.

Pray_for_Snow

• Bay Watcher
  • MATT DAMON'S TIMECLONE
    • View Profile

I apologize for not being able to come up with an update. Recently my computer came down with a virus that suddenly appears, and I can't locate where it comes from. It makes it very difficult to screenshot games, which is unfortunate and means I cannot continue the LP until it is fixed.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]