Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Roll To Fight A Pointless War: A Post-Apocalyptic RTD. Turn Three: Aww.  (Read 3615 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Do we at least get to see what we rolled or are we supposed to guess?))

Screw it, fire my rifle at the scavenger.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

(I was kinda trying to make it flow a bit better without the numbers, but if you don't like it...)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

((I have to say, seeing the rolls would be nice.))

I roll my eyes, smirk, and fire my rifle from my cover as well.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Check out what I do in my RTD. I don't write the numbers, I abbreviate them like this: He found a new sword. Viola, perfect flow!))

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kill the hell out of him.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Shout my team members words of encouregment while I take cover until the battle is over.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Check out what I do in my RTD. I don't write the numbers, I abbreviate them like this: He found a new sword. Viola, perfect flow!))

(I'll try that then)

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

Spray bullets wildly from behind cover, in the general direction of the scavenger.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The scavenger continued to miss at the squad. If you listened closely, you could hear him mutter "Fuck those sons of bitches..."

Gatty set up his machine gun over the wall and fired wildly at the scavenger. The bullets grazed the scavenger in the leg, but he jumped behind cover. Gatty swore and reloaded the huge machine gun.  "You are doing really well guys! Keep at it!" Briar yelled above the machine gun fire, while rocking gently against a wall.  Connor rolled his eyes, thought "What is this? A squad or a comedy outfit?" and fired his gun at the scavenger. He missed completely. Metrom sighted and fired his gun at the scavenger. The bullet blows the scavenger's head into chunky salsa, instantly killing him. The gun, however, broke apart.

"Holy shit!" Ben yelled. "I mean, that was a terrible shot, and you stole my kill." Sighing, he wandered over and shot the scavenger with his latest weapon.

Briar was aghast. "What the fuck was that!?"

Gatty just glared at Metrom.

"Come on guys, give me a fucking break. I just lost my weapon while making the most badass kill ever." Metrom sighed. "I'll miss you, Jane."
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:37:48 pm by Fniff »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just want you to know that this thing that you're doing where you're revealing our own characters' backstories, like naming our guns and stuff, slowly? Awesome.))

Grab the scavenger's shotgun.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:25:02 pm by freeformschooler »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

I check the scavenger and around his camp to see if he owned anything interesting aside from his pistol and shotgun. Possibly a nice hat, or a guitar.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just want you to know that this thing that you're doing where you're revealing our own characters' backstories, like naming our guns and stuff, slowly? Awesome.))

Grab the scavenger's shotgun.

(Thank you, I try my best. Also, Ben has the shotgun)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hmm... Search for gun parts.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find the scavenger's food, and PILLAGE IT.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

We need survival supplies.

Scavenge for rope.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 [2] 3