Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll To Fight A Pointless War: A Post-Apocalyptic RTD. Turn Three: Aww.  (Read 3614 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Start Scavenging!
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Fight A Pointless War: A Post-Apocalyptic RTD. Turn Three: Aww.
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2011, 02:11:00 pm »

Briar searched for something interesting, and found something. A very angry dog. Luckily, he managed to kill it with his gun surprisingly quickly. Gatty rolled his eyes and searched for some rope.

"Rope equals hope." He said. "Tell me if you guys find any rope."

"Why, you want to fuck it? I know your sexual deviance, Gat." Briar laughed. Gatty sighed and looked for rope. He found a good amount of rope, but when he pulled it seemed attached to something. He pulled, hard. He dislocated his shoulder and fell on the ground. His machine gun was harder to lift, and now needed to be set up against the ground or a wall to be good. He got 100ft of rope attached to a large rock in a well, though. Metrom looked around for some gun parts. How the hell do you guys have such good rolls?]He found some gun parts that weren't the exact model of his gun, but they'd work. Annoyingly, it halves the life of the already pretty bad SIR. Ben sighed and looked for food. Not a single damn item of food. Then Connor looked around the camp, looking for something interesting to use. He pulled on a machine gun, which was for some reason attached to the wall by a rope. If you listened closely you could hear ticking. Then an explosion happened, blasting Connor's arm off. He screamed in pain.

"FUUUUUUCK!" He screamed.

"Holy shit, booby trap!" Gatty said, terrified. "We gotta get out of here! The entire place could go up if we trip anything!"

"For fuck's sake, dude, his arm was blown clean off! Ben, heal him or something!" Metrom yelled.

"Why do I have to do that?" Ben asked. "He's a dick."

"You have to heal him, Ben, we're pretty much fucked if we lose anyone on this mission!" Briar yelled, and held Connor tight. "It's gonna be okay, man, it's gonna be okay!"

"Ah fuck, I just remembered." Connor said, tiredly.

"What? What did you remember?" Briar whispered.

"When the bombs started dropping, and the world started to fade... I left my door unlocked when I was heading to work. That was a bad idea..."

"It's... it's gonna be okay, just... don't die, you bastard..." Briar wouldn't like to admit it, but he was crying. "It's... it's alright..."

Connor looked up with an obvious smile. "I knew you weren't such a prick, Briar."

And then, he closed his eyes and fell limp.

And Briar silently hugged him.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Connor..."

"It's okay, Briar." Connor said. "I was just tired..."

"... You're okay!" Briar croaked. "Oh... I mean... I... I never meant anything. That did not just happen. I'm too low for that. You were hallucinating."

The rest of the group looked at him.

"Fuck you guys!" He yelled. "I'm a stone-cold badass! I was just putting on that show to make him feel good as he died!"

Inside, Briar was happy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:15:50 pm by Fniff »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2011, 02:29:41 pm »

Well this sucks.

Comfort Connor. Then assemble the gun parts.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2011, 05:37:55 pm »

(( ??? Well, that definitely wasn't a hat. Which arm was blown off?))

I focus on keeping conscious while asking "Hey, can I have that guy's pistol, since it's hard to fire a rifle with one hand?.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:43:55 pm by Sinpwn »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2011, 06:28:51 pm »

(Right)

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2011, 10:19:41 pm »

Try to find any foodstuffs that scavenger was hoarding.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2011, 11:46:32 pm »

Reluctantly use medkit on Connor.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.
Pages: 1 2 [3]