Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Singularity Livestreams Random Stuff Randomly [OFFLINE]

(1/3) > >>

Singularity125:
Hey guys. Decided to hop on the Livestream bandwagon again. I have some thread from like, last year, but I think that one is better left to die. :P

Expect no consistency with games or commentary. I've previously proven that I lack the proper attention span to stick with one game for very long, but setting up the livestream before I start playing a game doesn't take too much work. I'll try to at least announce beforehand when I plan on doing something, but no guarantees there either. I can be pretty lazy sometimes. :P I have a mic, so hopefully the sound of my voice doesn't drive you too crazy. Only one way to find out!

Livestream link is here: http://www.livestream.com/Singularity125

Currently playing: None! I beat Chantelise, what next?

Currently OFFLINE.

Singularity125:
Alright, I'll give you guys more warning this time, cause people generally don't stalk this forum. :P I plan on livestreaming something this afternoon, around 4 PM EST. (That's GMT-4, I think? Daylight Savings Time is pesky sometimes.) It will most likely be Chantelise again, but could very well be something else.

The Merchant Of Menace:

--- Quote from: Singularity125 on August 11, 2011, 07:37:01 am ---Alright, I'll give you guys more warning this time, cause people generally don't stalk this forum.

--- End quote ---

I'll have you know I have an approximate streamlocating time o f 6 seconds.

Singularity125:
Geez! I guess so!

I didn't realize until I saw the Oregon Trail thread that you were the one who was watching my Elona stream. I was going, "...who the hell is Yuuko?" xD

Ah well, I'm at work now so you won't hear from me for a while.

Singularity125:
And we're off! Time for more Chantelise. Bit of a time skip from the last time I streamed, I think we're near the end of the game now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version