Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: RTBAFMCTDS Turn 2- Where the hell are all of the Monsters?  (Read 11425 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Freelancing Magical Creature Take-Down Squad
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 07:29:27 pm »

I edited it, dunno if it really fits though. :P Replaced the heirloom, too.
Its kinda silly, it can still be in the game. I'd just prefer something more serious though.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 07:30:08 pm »

No unicorn slayers? I mean really this is bay 12...
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 07:31:06 pm »

Bay12 isn't just meant for Dwarf Fortress you know. If you haven't noticed FG:RP is full of alot of serious roleplayers, and I am one of them.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 07:32:38 pm »

Well, I guess I'll go on the waiting list? Elfeater did kinda edit his sheet before mine, anyway. :P
I'll have to think of something more clever-er-er.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2011, 07:33:07 pm »

Bay12 isn't just meant for Dwarf Fortress you know. If you haven't noticed FG:RP is full of alot of serious roleplayers, and I am one of them.
I was kidding anyways and I enjoy roleplaying as well... Just every game I join dies out in me most of the time
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 07:33:54 pm »

Unicorns are magical, though. Perhaps just make them less magical?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 07:34:45 pm »

Little known fact, I usually accept player's by the creativeness of their characters. So maybe you can make a really cool character, so cool i'd want to have him in the game.

Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:47 pm »

Name: Ian Holmes.
Profession: Occult Detective specializing in werewolves.
Bio: Starting five months ago, Ian has had to deal with werewolf attacks. He was born in the southern tip of Ireland in a small village called Mac Tíre Abhainn, often just called Abhainn, which had strange murders with no answers readily available. Ian uncovered a cult of werewolves, and drove them out. Now, he takes down werewolves and knows exactly how a werewolf thinks and usually acts.
Hierloom Item: A picture of his little sister inside a silver locket. She died during the werewolf murders in Abhainn, and what caused Ian to be so determined to hunt down werewolves.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 07:35:54 pm »

Little known fact, I usually accept player's by the creativeness of their characters. So maybe you can make a really cool character, so cool i'd want to have him in the game.
Sorry if I overuse the name it's just this was my random name on SS13 and it stuck

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 07:38:30 pm »

Well, I don't know about you, but my characters bio and stuff seems to be longer than most other bios... HINTHINT
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 07:40:14 pm »

Well, I don't know about you, but my characters bio and stuff seems to be longer than most other bios... HINTHINT
And I try to flesh my character out in game... because I don't like giving my character a set personality from the get go I love to develop him/her/it

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 07:44:49 pm »

I am probably doomed then, since I was being intentionally uncreative.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 07:45:36 pm »

And I try to flesh my character out in game... because I don't like giving my character a set personality from the get go I love to develop him/her/it

In my personal opinion, you shouldn't really do that. You don't have a motivation, a history, thoughts or anything. At least give him a bigger motivation then "lol huntz damons lol!" There is a hundred ways you could pull it off! "Hunts demons but wonders if they really are demons in our sense" "Hunts demons because he wants to forget he loves hunting humans too" "Hunts demons because he feels it is his duty to his father, but doesn't want this life" "Pretends to hunt demons but actually wants to gain more power in the metaphorical and literal sense from them."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 07:49:16 pm »

In my personal opinion, you shouldn't really do that. You don't have a motivation, a history, thoughts or anything. At least give him a bigger motivation then "lol huntz damons lol!" There is a hundred ways you could pull it off! "Hunts demons but wonders if they really are demons in our sense" "Hunts demons because he wants to forget he loves hunting humans too" "Hunts demons because he feels it is his duty to his father, but doesn't want this life" "Pretends to hunt demons but actually wants to gain more power in the metaphorical and literal sense from them."
((check the bio))

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 07:52:21 pm »

((check the bio))

I checked it. You just fight demons because your father is a priest. Real life never works out like that. Maybe you are just the wrong guy for the job, maybe you just don't like spending your entire life knowing what humanity is up against, maybe you just are too tired already to fight demons for this long. There are so many motivations, and you just have a guy with no flaws who does what his father tells him to do! My guy fights werewolves because they killed his sister, so he has a pretty good reason for keeping up his vigil. I'm not trying to be mean here, but your character needs improvement.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6