Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: RTBAFMCTDS Turn 2- Where the hell are all of the Monsters?  (Read 11428 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: RTBAFMCTDS Turn 2- Where the hell are all of the Monsters?
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2011, 06:38:25 pm »

His left eye twitching with frustration at the lack of things to kill, the Necromancer made his way to the inn. He kept an eye open for anything interesting on the way there.
An inn? How many times do I have to mention this is set in 2010/2011 :/
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2011, 06:40:40 pm »

Kili was sure the man was inebriated-their were monsters everywhere. Also, he was probably hitting on her. He was sort of cute...she gave him the address of where she was staying at, told him to meet her tonight, and left the bar.

Well, next stop, the morgue! The state of a corpse could usually tell what sorts of monsters were prowling about...

Kili heads to city coroner and checks for reports of unusual deaths in the city.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2011, 06:49:56 pm »

His left eye twitching with frustration at the lack of things to kill, the Necromancer made his way to the inn. He kept an eye open for anything interesting on the way there.
An inn? How many times do I have to mention this is set in 2010/2011 :/

Gah, typo. I meant the bar that kili was just at, but i just remembered that I have no money, so...

His left eye twitching with frustration at the lack of things to kill, the Necromancer made his way to the local cemetery. He kept an eye open for anything interesting on the way there.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2011, 07:05:08 pm »

Benji looked up and down the street, scratching at his head thoughtfully. "Huh... Shit."
He thinks to himself, 'Wonder where that Ricky guy's at? This thing should be worth a bit a' money at least."
Go track down Ricky to take a look at the stone. If that involves entering a library, I'ma be pissed.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2011, 07:33:35 pm »

Zatarch smiled a content smile, as he gazed upon his new fount of materials. He had already taken a sufficient amount of materials for his needs, for the moment, and made a note to himself to mark down the warehouse for later use. Zatarch then took a seat on a couple of wooden boards and stared at his materials, figuring out a way to turn them into a reasonable spear. After a few moments of examining different lengths of scrap and pieces of scrap and on and on, Zatarch thought that he had it.

Attempt to craft a spear of reasonable length, for both throwing and general use, preferably.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]