Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47

Author Topic: (Slightly) Homebrewed *Rogue Trader* - Map Tools / IRC - FULL! Saturdays 3PM EST  (Read 49893 times)

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, Atomic, you're fast.

Anyway, Skive finally has a background, it's up on the wiki.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

There's a wiki?
Love, scriver~

Atomicdremora

• Bay Watcher
  • I GM out of love.
    • View Profile

Skive. Can you Biomance yet? Because if so, PLEASE get regeneration. I found a way for me to fight frontline without losing my limbs permanently.

If we are willing to get creative with the rules, there may be a way to regrow limbs in BC:

"Any power with a range of Self can be cast upon an ally, painting arcane symbols

upon his flesh or armour. The normal duration of the Focus Power Test does not

apply—it instead takes six rounds to manifest the power, at the end of which the

Focus Power Test is made, with an additional –10 penalty. If this is successful,

the power takes effect, though all the power’s normal effects are applied to the ally

rather than the sorcerer. The recipient must spend the actions to sustain the power’s

effect, though all other effects of sustaining a power affect the sorcerer."

Combine this with Regenerate - Biomancy, which states: "Regenerate can eventually

regrow lost limbs and organs. Each Round this power is active, you remove 1d5 points

of Damage (removing Critical Damage first) and have all levels of Fatigue removed.

Once all Damage is removed, you begin to regrow lost organs, limbs, and so on."

Glow, would this work on the kroot?

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glow, would this work on the kroot?

I don't see why it wouldn't. Skive would first need to contact a sorcerer to teach him the technique though, or otherwise explain how he has access to the method.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Something came up for tomorrow so no game this week.

Atomicdremora

• Bay Watcher
  • I GM out of love.
    • View Profile

Aww!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

...But I was looking forward!
Love, scriver~

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Just going to say so in advance, I'm not going to be able to make it to this week's game.
Edit: I am a dirty dirty DIRTY dirty liar.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 09:42:51 pm by Phantom »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

So, I'm back trying to port Rasosk over to a proper RT setup... I used the original rolls from when I first made him, added 25 and then did the origin path thing. Now I just need to do career path and such, which is tricky.
The Rogue Trader career pretty much fits Rask to a 'T', except for things like Literacy, Scholastic Lore, Speak (High Gothic)... And I'm not sure what Air of Command is, either.

Maybe I could trade these for some of the things he had in the old version? He had traits like Accustomed to Crowds, Caves of Steel, Hivebound, and Wary, and skills like Tech-Use, Awareness and Deceive... Well, the list goes on. Are any of these things feasible to trade those RT starting skills/talents for? :) Also, how much total XP do we have, and are we using the whole 'rank' system for buying stuff?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Atomicdremora

• Bay Watcher
  • I GM out of love.
    • View Profile

Anyone got logs? I decided to sleep, as I was sleepy. Amazing how often those two things coincide.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Well, you didn't exactly miss much, just Skive managing to pick up the Tentacle Priest, and us deciding that Mae gets a personal stalker named Takanasi/Taco Nazi.

Oh and character gen for a new game on Wednesdays.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You wanted logs? You got 'em

@Yoink: You can replace skill easily for whichever you'd prefer. Ranks aren't used here, as we're using BC's freeform style instead.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

Okay, I sent Glow my new, improved sheet; hopefully I did it right.

Edit: Well, I've been generating characters, and I just genn'd Rask's sister for a laugh and... Wow. :o She is better than him at pretty much everything except WP and agi with those rolls! Well, not like I expected anything less from his big sister, heh.

Also made a BC character I want to use someday. Dang, I never knew how much fun generating characters could be!

Another Edit: Hey Glow, could I swap that rank I took in Scrutiny for a rank in Operate(Ground Vehicle)? I kinda forgot to take that. :P
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:57:42 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes

Also, there won't be a game this Saturday. Too loaded by upcoming mid-terms.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

Well, I've made my character, the Void Master Aestaban Carno Bron Malakai Jace Casmirre Serge Sarvus Ramirez Notch Hob Mord Stiehr Jak Hal Lok Quinn Veche Aphesius Remi de Groot the Third. Starting acquisition is what's got me stuck for the moment. If there are currently fighters/ a guncutter on board (whether there are or not seems to be up for debate) then I don't need to start with a guncutter meself.

Anyway.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49097621/Aestaban%20Carno%20Bron%20Malakai%20Jace%20Casmirre%20Serge%20Sarvus%20Ramirez%20Notch%20Hob%20Mord%20Stiehr%20Jak%20Hal%20Lok%20Quinn%20Veche%20Aphesius%20Remi%20de%20Groot%20the%20Third.pdf

Favoured Characteristics: Agility, Fellowship, Ballistic Skill
Unfavoured Characteristics: Weapon Skill, Willpower, and Strength
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47