Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Super Paranoia Adventure! Starting.  (Read 2824 times)

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Super Paranoia Adventure! Starting.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 05:39:34 pm »

Name: Krath
Appearance: 20 years old, fabulous blonde mullet.
Ability: Iron Gut
Hunger: 0% Thirst: 0% Health: 100%
Inventory: 100$
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 12:43:09 am »

Walk into the optometrist, stealing glasses and quietly crushing them under my shoes to get shards of glass.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 05:49:56 pm »

Take a taxi to the nearest sports store
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 07:16:44 pm »

May I ask what ASCII map thing you are using?
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 11:05:19 pm »

I happen to be using ascii paint. It's quite useful, but I wish there was a selection tool. Also, some tiles like omega and the upside-down "U" ae missing, so I'm forced to improvise, hence the @ and the spades.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 11:09:19 pm »

BUmp?
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 11:18:41 pm »

SIGN ME UP!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2011, 01:01:56 am »

Ah, right, I forgot about this one.

Eh, it's getting late and I'm really not used to warm weather. I'm not used to cold weather either, though...

Anyway, I should be rolling tomorrow if I remember to.

EDIT: Ugh, roller's block. Plus, I'm focusing a lot on Space Wizards. Sigh.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:33:21 pm by _DivideByZero_ »

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2011, 02:31:06 am »

Name: Zexion
Appearance: Cloaked, grey haired male, looks 23.
Ability: A book full of.....interesting spells.
Hunger: 0% Thirst: 0% Health: 100%
Inventory: 100$
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2011, 05:16:43 pm »

Actually, I'll take a spot on the waiting list.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 12:26:00 am »

HEN-[6] John walks through a conveniently located revolving door. Upset at his recent departure from a different plane of reality, he slams the revolving door on his way in. Wait a minute, you can't do that...
But John just did. He inspects the door and finds a suspicious-looking box at the bottom. He realizes that its mechanical inner workings are showing. He pushes the door forward a bit, and finds that it won't move, and thus, he is stuck.
>New Location Unlocked: The Town Hall
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort-[2] Ellison wanders onto the middle of the street. Narrowly dodging a speeding driver. As cars stop in front of him, yelling at him to get off the road, Ellison finally spots a store labelled "Johnson's General Store." Perhaps he could find some water to buy there.

[6] Ellison walks in.

Ellison: Excuse me, can I buy some water bottles?
Clerk: Excuse me?
Ellison: Umm, yes, I'd like to buy some water.
Clerk: The drinks are over there--whoops!

The clerk knocks over a bottle of cologne that happened to be on the counter, which shatters on the floor. Suddenly, Ellison's nose begins to burn with the intensity of a thousand cans of axe at once. he falls over on the ground, unable to cope with the smell permeating his abilities.

Elfeater-[]-[1] Max signals for a taxi, which never comes. He waits, waits, continues waiting, and waits, until he gives up and sits back down. In a fit of rage, he starts yelling loudly at passing cars. Giving up, he walks up North Street, finds a sports store around an intersection, and sees three taxi's in a traffic pileup. The police are on the scene, and it appears that one of the taxi drivers hit a traffic light post while turning a corner. Guess he was in a hurry.

Spaghetti7-[1] John Alder walks into the optometrist's office, asking if he could see an eye doctor and that it was an emergency, clutching at his eye in the process. While the accountant turned away, Alder grabbed some glasses off the counter, dropped it underneath his foot, and crushed it to acquire Glass Shards x5. However, he feels a sharp pain in his foot--looking down, he sees a smear of blood on the floor.

Alder realizes he was wearing some sandals--badly worn ones, too. Observing the underside of his foot, it seems that the glass shards penetrated the soles of his sandals and cut into his foot. Ouch. He quietly tucked the shards into his pocket while mentally scrambling to decide what to do.
Wounds:
Bleeding, Left Foot

adwarf-[6] Hades feels himself willingly fade out of this strange plane of reality already--good, anything to get out of this cursed place. How did he get here, anyway?
Hades appears a field of equally-spaced stalagmites in a massive cave. of course, he is not actually here, his spirit is simply visiting for the time being in order to summon a follower. Since he isn't physically here, Hades assumes he can pass through objects, as spirits are intangible. He attempts to walk through a stalagmite, and, to his utter dismay, trips over it.
"How the...?"
Hades kneels over to the stalagmite and feels it. Surprised to see that his hands pass through the edges, Hades thinks for a moment and then realizes that this stalagmite is actually shaped like a tombstone. Wait, Hades gets it now! The stalagmites are arranged in the same locations as the tombstones, for his convenience! Looks like someone was expecting him.
"Master," Hades hears from behind.
"I am ready to serve. Bring me to the mortal world. I want to see the looks on the little men's faces."
Now that's what he wanted to hear.

Ultimuh-[5] Aron remains in the shadows. Invisible, he sits back and relaxes, while watching Hades trip over a tombstone. He tries not to chuckle.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:29:15 am by _DivideByZero_ »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 02:18:19 am »

Ellison tears a long strip of fabric from his tshirt and holds it to his nose to try to combat the overwhelming stench. He then continues trying to buy the water, and also some food and a big knife if the store has any.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 04:26:45 am »

Leave while no-one is watching, tear a small strip off my t-shirt (assuming I'm not naked) and use it to stop the bleeding.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 09:57:38 am »

Leave while no-one is watching, tear a small strip off my t-shirt (assuming I'm not naked) and use it to stop the bleeding.

You're not, it's all good :P
Hmm, a bandage would be a better idea, but then someone might be suspicious of how you got injured. I'd have no idea what to do.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 12:36:26 pm »

You're not, it's all good :P
Hmm, a bandage would be a better idea, but then someone might be suspicious of how you got injured. I'd have no idea what to do.

I just want to stop the bleeding, so I can still walk because the scab isn't as annoying as a bandage. Also, seeing as in this RTD everything is out to get us, I wouldn't be surprised if the villagers mobbed me because of the smell of blood.
Pages: 1 [2] 3