Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1388752 times)

Naros

• Bay Watcher
  • [COVETS_SPOONS]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.06 r3
« Reply #1080 on: March 30, 2012, 08:11:36 am »

changelayer - I have told you I loved you a few times already, but.. I love you! <3

liquids-here ... handy obsidian cheating for fixing accidentally mined out tiles! :9
OC anyone?

I haven't needed a tool like revforget .. but it's awesome that one doesn't have to worry about that anymore!
Dunno about the others. Seems like I should check auto-labor out, if it's not too cheaty. :9

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: March 30, 2012, 08:17:29 am »

maybe hack 06 is compatible with df 07?

If I can get it running with df 06 first...
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: March 30, 2012, 08:26:58 am »

No. It isn't.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: March 30, 2012, 08:30:12 am »

Oh well, worth a wish
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: March 30, 2012, 09:18:20 am »

Suggestion: "tweather" command.  It would change the init option for weather.

Also going to re-suggest my "fdig" command idea, that being that it would flood out from the cursor position and designate any of a specific stone type to be mined.  Primarily for mining out layer stone for steelworks, or somesuch.

robertheinrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 30, 2012, 09:43:10 am »

Also going to re-suggest my "fdig" command idea, that being that it would flood out from the cursor position and designate any of a specific stone type to be mined.  Primarily for mining out layer stone for steelworks, or somesuch.
Already finished. But with DF 34.07 out youŽll need a new version of dfhack anyways. Or would it make sense to offer a plugin which would only run on 34.06?

On another topic: In which way would you like macro-managing pastures improved? I decided to look into that.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:57:52 am by robertheinrich »

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 30, 2012, 09:48:02 am »

Autoassign animals to the same pasture as a mother.
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

starvingpoet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 30, 2012, 09:51:20 am »

autobutcher when animal counts reach user set criteria - 1M 5F, etc.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 30, 2012, 10:10:37 am »

Enter zone mode with the "i" key.  Hover over a zone and type "pasture ALPACA:MALE 3".  That will then assign 3 male alpaca to the zone.  Similarly elsewhere, "pasture ALPACA:FEMALE 10" would put 10 female alpaca into a different pasture.  A command for "pasture butcher ALPACA:MALE 3" would attempt to keep 3 fully grown male alpaca available, butchering the oldest first to curb population.

The gender token would be optional.  "pasture DOG 1" would be used to keep a guard animal stocked in the watchposts at all times.

Two warning might be needed.  The first would be in case there's no animal, such as if you've run out of dogs to stock the watchposts.  The second would be if there are unpastured animals of the same species.  Like, if you've got free-range alpaca running about it might let you know that you might want to change your butcher criteria.

ag

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: March 30, 2012, 10:54:03 am »

The new 0.34.07 release appears to be close enough to the previous one that things should work with this replacement file:

https://github.com/angavrilov/df-structures/raw/31e91326eb01e002f525cb48bba1cda0dab68977/symbols.xml

Disclaimer: unofficial and untested; official release probably in a few hours from now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 10:56:01 am by ag »

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 30, 2012, 10:58:23 am »

Alright, I think I have set up workflow for trousers (pants) and shoes to always keep around 20 ready. I assume it doesn't count damaged items? But I can't find the word to also make shirts, which is kind of too bad. Any hints?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: March 30, 2012, 11:08:12 am »

They're armor.

If you turn on debug mode in stonesense, you can see what all the items are called that are on the floor.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: March 30, 2012, 11:18:16 am »

Ah, never knew that.

lukesleftleg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 30, 2012, 11:24:42 am »

On another topic: In which way would you like macro-managing pastures improved? I decided to look into that.

Well pretty much what Girlinhat said really, but I'd be happy to just be able to point to a pasture and say "stick all the cows in there" rather than having to do it manually whenever I'm reminded to do so by the "stray cow (tame) has starved to death" spam.

Thanks very much indeed for looking into it, and thanks very much to all the DFhack team for all your hard work.

The other plugin idea I had was to do with the trading screen. It would be really nice to have something where I could just say "mark all the seeds for buying" rather than having to sort through all the bags of sand and empty boxes that I don't need.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 30, 2012, 11:36:36 am »

how about mark all crafts for selling? and clothing (the worn ones get left over and dumped on the elves. I tend to sell quivers too even if I don't want to because they go in the same bins. and more of that fun stuff.

a quistion I can't find an answer to... Does the workflow also count damaged items? having 100 pants of one type or another available is no use if they're all damaged
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 373