Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1399386 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #3210 on: March 14, 2013, 06:22:25 am »

You can dig in adv mode? I should just stop asking I guess, its not really important to me. Just ignore me. ;)  But yeah, makes sense. I know about the old trick of making your fortress a lair, so that all items will stay when you reclaim, but adv mode is beyond me.

Anyway, fortress mode got a lot, lot, lot nicer thanks to autosyndrome, and that is what counts for me. Thanks for that release. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Maklak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: March 14, 2013, 08:19:04 am »

Strange, but under 64 bit Linux Mint 13 I didn't get the "[DFHack]#" to show up with r3 and that means no commands. r2 worked just fine.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:28:17 am by Maklak »
Quote from: Omnicega
Since you seem to criticize most things harsher than concentrated acid, I'll take that as a compliment.
On mining Organics
Military guide for FoE mod.
Research: Crossbow with axe and shield.
Dropbox referral

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r2
« Reply #3212 on: March 14, 2013, 09:06:09 am »

Quick little script if anyone is interested:
P.S.  Most of the credit goes to vjek.  I 'borrowed' a lot of his code to get what I wanted.  Maybe someone else will find it useful!
That's good stuff, Laggy.  I particularly like the single/all interactive option.  Well done, and that's why those scripts are there!  :D  Hopefully more people take up the DFhack scripting challenge.

RickRollYou2

• Bay Watcher
  • [START_BIOME:EARTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: March 14, 2013, 09:10:37 am »

Vjek, would your scripts work with r3? If not, when do you think you could get the new ones up? :P

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: March 14, 2013, 09:16:31 am »

Vjek, would your scripts work with r3? If not, when do you think you could get the new ones up? :P
Hell if I know.  :)  Haven't tried them yet.  If they do (or do not), feel free to add comments to that effect on the discussion area of the wiki for the scripts page.
The only reason they might not is adjustments to the structures/names of fields.  They're nothing special, otherwise.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: March 14, 2013, 10:00:31 am »

You can dig in adv mode? I should just stop asking I guess, its not really important to me. Just ignore me. ;)  But yeah, makes sense. I know about the old trick of making your fortress a lair, so that all items will stay when you reclaim, but adv mode is beyond me.

Anyway, fortress mode got a lot, lot, lot nicer thanks to autosyndrome, and that is what counts for me. Thanks for that release. :)
yes you can dig and do all kinds of jobs in adventure mode. though the real fun is Converting your enemies into Chairs and have your entire office be made of or is a skull.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: March 14, 2013, 12:19:18 pm »

i don't think you understand just how really goddamn huge that site claim script is.

Anyway... mmm, eventful...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 12:20:58 pm by Putnam »

danaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: March 14, 2013, 12:43:03 pm »

Currently working on getting an OS X build of r3 up and running. I'll be testing it on 10.6 and 10.7+, and if all goes well, maybe even getting Stonesense properly bundled.

Intrinsic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: March 14, 2013, 01:01:14 pm »

wow r3!

I don't think anyone can thank enough ALL the people who contribute to DFHack and it's plugins, and the mod makers for this very special experience that is Dwarf Fortress.

We are not worthy! *bows down*
Start Duelyst with a bonus 100gold, use referral code: Buttfungus
Enter during signup or ingame under Settings.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: March 14, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »

i don't think you understand just how really goddamn huge that site claim script is.

Anyway... mmm, eventful...
also Warmist made a easier fort claim script that allows your adventurer to take control over any 'player fort' with little ease. combine that with advfort and you pretty much using the fort claim script to wait out migrants or diplomats. though this should be the part where I figure out how to open a github fork and dump my 'warmlor-anga' and spellbook spells scripts for people who want to explode corpses, and summon units...
"body swapping and YOU!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3220 on: March 14, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »

and summon units...

Say what again?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:03 pm »

Indeed :V

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: March 14, 2013, 04:04:41 pm »

and summon units...

Say what again?
summon units remember all those talks about ungbuga she's a result of warmist's summon unit, let alone we have waypoints for fast travel and the ability to teleport in the fast travel menu, which means you may never need to jump in and out of fast travel to cross a 1 tile deep river... or mountains. or any travel mode blocking hazard.
best thing is waypoint, travelport work in the travel menu and sleeping/waiting so you can 'set up the coordinates and warp back to the base.' oh and advfort doesn't only work on adventurers but any unit you want... example was I had a version of companion order that gave companions a channel command(which is why I was displeased with Deon's changes from Letters to numbers due to Companion order script doesn't work well with non number/letter characters and a huge list will break it.) though be warned advfort gives you Fort mode jobs but also fort mode needs. if your adventurer is drowsy and hungry, and thirsty they will stop what they were about to do/or doing and hunt down some food or water... or drop out cold. which might make certain tasks in hazardous scenarios more hazardous if you don't Feed your character.

also in other news adventure mode + custom workshops + Meph lack of interest in adventure mode and cramming tons of content in fort mode alone = make up for lack of content for adventure mode. though I find if any one going to use advfort they best have a bunch of adventure reactions for hand crafting some tools...
I just got an idea to combine cage warping, waypoint, travelport and orc airships together.

edit: Oh you can with r3 play as a demon and break out of hell through a demonic fort by in tearing down the weapon stand through the glowing barrier. since you can't dig through slade, or dig due to lack of pickaxe.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:10:46 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: March 14, 2013, 05:50:41 pm »

What is this magical thing?!

Lycaeon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: March 14, 2013, 11:21:31 pm »

> Unit summoning
Can this behavior be used to create creatures in fortress mode? And if so, how?

Also, when will the readme for the new features in r3 be released?

Thank you Peterix for your amazing work! :)
“I want to calm the storm, but the war is in your eyes.
How can I shield you from the horror and the lies?
When all that once held meaning is shattered, ruined, bleeding
And the whispers in the darkness tell me we won’t survive?”
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 373