Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1008960 times)

Wormsign

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #3705 on: May 09, 2013, 07:29:33 am »

Something on your system is causing incompatibility with stonesense. What OS and specs do you have?

Win7 Ultimate 32bit.
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.66 GHz and 2.67 GHz - 2 GB Ram.
ATI FireGL V5200 graphics card.
I also use dual monitors if that makes a difference.

Double checked to make sure I downloaded the files for Windows and not the others by mistake. I downloaded the correct ones.

EDIT: Added more specs.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:39:36 am by Wormsign »

oggimog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:16 pm »

Hi, I have a question on the siren lua script. Is it possible to add 'skip drink / eat' to the script? Would be great.
If yes, could someone tell me how this could be done / what thoughts could end this job?

ps: I would have a suggestion for a script that cancles usually uncancleable jobs. That would be really great ;).

Kurik Amudnil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: May 09, 2013, 02:58:00 pm »

Hi, I have a question on the siren lua script. Is it possible to add 'skip drink / eat' to the script? Would be great.
If yes, could someone tell me how this could be done / what thoughts could end this job?

ps: I would have a suggestion for a script that cancles usually uncancleable jobs. That would be really great ;).

I imagine that it could be possible to follow a similar process to the scripts method for cancel sleep/break however I suspect that they will still be hungry/thirst and might just pick it up again.  Secondly, those "jobs" include the use of an item which could complicate things, especially food.

oggimog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: May 09, 2013, 03:05:32 pm »

I imagine that it could be possible to follow a similar process to the scripts method for cancel sleep/break however I suspect that they will still be hungry/thirst and might just pick it up again.  Secondly, those "jobs" include the use of an item which could complicate things, especially food.

Hmm, ok. The problem that they try to eat something else is ok for me. The problem I have is that they try to eat something out of a minecart, that I can not empty right now. But when it is more complicated then changing 'stop sleap' to 'stop drink', I think it is not worth the effort.

Kurik Amudnil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: May 10, 2013, 02:48:29 am »

Hmm, ok. The problem that they try to eat something else is ok for me. The problem I have is that they try to eat something out of a minecart, that I can not empty right now. But when it is more complicated then changing 'stop sleep' to 'stop drink', I think it is not worth the effort.

yeah, it is annoying when they pick the food/drink waiting to go to the food/drink stockpiles.  Makes me think we need a script/plugin to look for eat/drink jobs and reassign job item by finding an appropriate item in an appropriate stockpile.   Again, effort.

Wormsign

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: May 10, 2013, 10:58:09 am »

Something on your system is causing incompatibility with stonesense. What OS and specs do you have?

Win7 Ultimate 32bit.
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.66 GHz and 2.67 GHz - 2 GB Ram.
ATI FireGL V5200 graphics card.
I also use dual monitors if that makes a difference.

Double checked to make sure I downloaded the files for Windows and not the others by mistake. I downloaded the correct ones.

EDIT: Added more specs.

Thought of another bit of info I should have mentioned. Allegro. Before I get the error message DFHack says 'Using allegro version 5.0.5 r1'.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: May 10, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »

I'm looking for a thing that I saw somebody using in a topic somewhere.

It shows the overall happiness of your fortress in the border of the game screen, using coloured numbers to show how many dwarves are at each happiness level.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3712 on: May 10, 2013, 06:35:43 pm »

Sutremaine: DwarfMonitor.dll, see falconnes utilitiy plugins. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=119575.0
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: May 11, 2013, 02:53:37 pm »

welp, looks like freenode just up and died, is there another way to get access to dfhack chat?
so testing the marry script and found that line 60 can't write field histfig_hf_spousest.anon1 due to it's not found...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:57:34 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: May 11, 2013, 04:35:04 pm »

Sutremaine: DwarfMonitor.dll, see falconnes utilitiy plugins. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=119575.0
Ooh, that's a nice set of plugins. Thanks.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

TDarksword

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: May 11, 2013, 06:44:57 pm »

Is it possible to use DFhack to change which civilisation of a race is your trading partner?

drayath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: May 12, 2013, 09:33:00 am »

Bug Report:

Registering for the JOB_COMPLETED event seem to behaviour incorrectly for repeated jobs, in that while the job is on repeat the callback method is not called.

Testing with autosyndrome (with some logging added)

Registers with
    EventManager::EventHandler handle(processJob, 5);
    EventManager::registerListener(EventManager::EventType::JOB_COMPLETED, handle, plugin_self);

Print statement as the first line of processJob(...) is only appears to be called when a none-repeating job completes.
Drayath's Gem Splitting Workshop - Split large gems and gem trinkets into numbers of small gems.
Drayath's Seed Brewery - Convert bags of spare seeds into useful booze.

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: May 12, 2013, 09:53:57 am »

Thanks! I'll fix that for the next version.

drayath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: May 12, 2013, 11:16:49 am »

While i remeber here are some unk_XXX's that i have identified in the syndrome classes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Drayath's Gem Splitting Workshop - Split large gems and gem trinkets into numbers of small gems.
Drayath's Seed Brewery - Convert bags of spare seeds into useful booze.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: May 12, 2013, 12:06:03 pm »

This lua script dumps a list of the extracts that the player's civ can bring in trade
Code: (lua script) [Select]
local my_entity=df.historical_entity.find(df.global.ui.civ_id)

printall(my_entity.resources.misc_mat.extracts.mat_type)
print(" ")
printall(my_entity.resources.misc_mat.extracts.mat_index)

Example output:
Spoiler: hidden for length (click to show/hide)

I can't figure out how to:
a) Identify the materials, given the type and index
b) Delete items from the list, to prevent civs from bringing blood, ichor, etc. but allow "nice" extracts such as milk

Ideally, a script would purge all entities in the world from being able to bring blood, ichor, etc.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 373