Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1407834 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r2
« Reply #2850 on: January 19, 2013, 09:25:57 pm »

Set their unit.race to something else, they will instantly change back with all wounds healed. However, might mess up their stats.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: January 19, 2013, 10:13:58 pm »

Set their unit.race to something else, they will instantly change back with all wounds healed. However, might mess up their stats.

That doesn't seem to work, but perhaps I am doing it wrong:

Code: [Select]
function tools.heal2(unit)
if unit==nil then
unit=getCreatureAtPos(getxyz())
end
unit.body.wounds:resize(0) -- memory leak here :/
unit.body.blood_count=unit.body.blood_max
--set flags for standing and grasping...
unit.status2.able_stand=4
unit.status2.able_stand_impair=4
unit.status2.able_grasp=4
unit.status2.able_grasp_impair=4
--should also set temperatures, and flags for breath etc...
unit.flags1.dead=false
unit.flags2.calculated_bodyparts=false
unit.flags2.calculated_nerves=false
unit.flags2.circulatory_spray=false
unit.flags2.vision_good=true
unit.flags2.vision_damaged=false
unit.flags2.vision_missing=false
unit.counters.winded=0
unit.counters.unconscious=0
for k,v in pairs(unit.body.components) do
for kk,vv in pairs(v) do
if k == 'body_part_status' then v[kk].whole = 0  else v[kk] = 0 end
end
end
unit.race=0
unit.race=df.global.ui.race_id
end
tools.menu:add("Heal unit",tools.heal2)
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: January 19, 2013, 10:23:18 pm »

You don't have to set it back, the game will notice it's not the right race and instantly switch it. Also, 0 is an invalid race id, the lowest is 1 (which would be toad in an unmodified game).

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: January 19, 2013, 10:27:29 pm »

You don't have to set it back, the game will notice it's not the right race and instantly switch it. Also, 0 is an invalid race id, the lowest is 1 (which would be toad in an unmodified game).
That works! Thank you!

e: And 3rd question... would it be possible to write a script to change a dwarf's relationships?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 11:03:03 pm by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Frenchchef

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: January 19, 2013, 11:04:12 pm »

So I need help. When I enter into arena mode while in dwarf fortress, I want to spawn some animals/monsters y'know? But when I go to try, it has a blank list and before I have hit enter only to ahve a nameless, invisible creature kill all my orcs. Anyone know how to get the animal spawner on it working?

I still need this answered, if anyone else has answers.
this-> https://gist.github.com/4514230

I put it in the DFHACK lua folder and it still isn't working.
Did you run it? Did you name it "*.lua"? what is the dfhack window reporting? I have no ESP skills can't tell you anything if you don't tell me anything :D

Didn't know how to run it but I just realized I could run it from the dfhack window, and it works. Thanks so much!

maxg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: January 20, 2013, 01:23:13 am »

Hello all,

I'm trying to use tiletypes to make an area naturally grow plants, but seem to be having trouble with it. Certain areas, despite matching tile probes, refuse to grow plants. For instance, if I fill a lake in with soil using tiletypes and the patch it over with grass, nothing ever grows there but all the tiles around what used to be the lake will grow trees and shrubs. I saw a variable in some of the ruby scripts called "no_grow", is that what needs to be set? How can I set this?

Additionally, is there any way to manually plant specific trees or shrubs? Using paint material plant/shape tree just shows a capital T and I can't seem to figure out how to make an actual tree.

Any input would be appreciated!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: January 20, 2013, 01:53:42 am »

The area still counts as a lake biome, and since no plants are specified to grow in lake biomes (or any water biome), nothing sprouts. The only plants that will grow there are those your farmers plant themselves.

TheKaspa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: January 20, 2013, 08:39:56 am »

I have problems in understanding "prospect". How can I understand how much z-level to dig for the magma?
Tai'shar DwarfFortress

I've heard Minecart Airlines Express offers nice trips to nobility. Alternative trips include a voyage over the volcano. Call 1-800-I-THE-GUINEAPIG-VOLUNTEER and book now!
My fucking armok, you broke the game.

Raul

• Bay Watcher
  • El Psy Kongroo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: January 20, 2013, 11:34:45 am »

I have problems in understanding "prospect". How can I understand how much z-level to dig for the magma?
From my limited understanding (and my own experience with it from my play session yesterday), it tells you the range of z levels that contain magma and other stuff, you just have to look for it.

CheatingChicken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: January 20, 2013, 01:11:02 pm »

I have a request for the autolabor plugin: Add a command to mark individual dwarves to be excluded, so you can still manually set their labors. If this is already possible, please tell me how

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: January 20, 2013, 04:37:30 pm »

Do you have a sample prospect you can show us to see what is unclear?

maxg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: January 20, 2013, 09:38:15 pm »

The area still counts as a lake biome, and since no plants are specified to grow in lake biomes (or any water biome), nothing sprouts. The only plants that will grow there are those your farmers plant themselves.

So is it possible to plant trees? I have a map where I tiletype'd an area with grass_light to get rid of sand and boulders, but now nothing grows there anymore. So it seems like you can set stuff to not grow somehow.

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: January 20, 2013, 10:23:05 pm »

Only thing that might be relevant I can think of regarding trees:  They need a soil layer beneath them to grow.  Trees won't grow with dug out cavern/soil or stone in the Z layer below.  Might not be what is giving you trouble, but thought I'd mention it.

maxg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: January 20, 2013, 11:47:14 pm »

Only thing that might be relevant I can think of regarding trees:  They need a soil layer beneath them to grow.  Trees won't grow with dug out cavern/soil or stone in the Z layer below.  Might not be what is giving you trouble, but thought I'd mention it.

Was completely unaware of that; I guess that was what I was doing, and tiletypes wasn't changing it.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: January 21, 2013, 12:03:37 am »

So is it possible to plant trees? I have a map where I tiletype'd an area with grass_light to get rid of sand and boulders, but now nothing grows there anymore. So it seems like you can set stuff to not grow somehow.

Again, no trees are assigned to grow in lake biomes, so even when you fill in the lake with soil, no trees will grow. The only thing that will grow are planted crops, and in this version, there is no way to plant trees.

Even if you did the completely un-hacking method of partially draining the lake, still nothing would grow there of its own accord.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 373