Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1388576 times)

drayath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #3690 on: May 05, 2013, 02:54:03 pm »

Maklak, as requested can now provide a filter, though have a look a the 'selected' argument as it may do what you want.
MethMeph ;D, as requested with readme. If adding to masterworks i suggest adding the dfhack.ini file setting with the export:SyndromeReport will write file to the Dwarf Fortress folder which user likely has write permissions to.

Does anyone know if you can add a infomation screen to dwarf fortress (e.g. like the workflow info screen) using ruby script, if so a pointer on where to start would be appreciated.

showunitsyndromes - v7
Fix: Few more formatting issues and spellings.
Enh: Can now provide a regex to filter shown units (see 'filter' help), still need to specifiy the appropiate dwarves/livestock/wildlife/hostile arguments. If you know nothing about regular expressions, see the following quick tips. filter:xxx will show units with xxx anywhere in their name; filter:xxx|yyy will show units with xxx or yyy on their name; filter:^xxx will show units if the name starts with xxx.
Enh: Added usage guide to the comment header.

Full readme
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

showunitsyndromes.rb - V7
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:02:27 pm by drayath »
Drayath's Gem Splitting Workshop - Split large gems and gem trinkets into numbers of small gems.
Drayath's Seed Brewery - Convert bags of spare seeds into useful booze.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3691 on: May 05, 2013, 02:58:24 pm »

Meth
Not even once.

I will have a look, I really like this utilty. :) Especially in a mod with so many syndromes and effects flying around.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

tahujdt

• Bay Watcher
  • The token conservative
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: May 05, 2013, 03:23:44 pm »

Meth
Not even once.

I will have a look, I really like this utilty. :) Especially in a mod with so many syndromes and effects flying around.
Meph, if you can get it working, you might want to consider using the caste-choosing embark plugin for themed embarks.
DFBT the Dwarf: The only community podcast for Dwarf Fortress!
Tahu-R-TOA-1, Troubleshooter
I suggest that we add a clause permitting the keelhauling of anyone who suggests a plan involving "zombify the crew".
Quote from: MNII
Friend Computer, can you repair the known universe, please?

oxiboost

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: May 08, 2013, 11:17:02 pm »

I have a question regarding DFHack: is there any way to rename a dwarf (as in, first name last name, not the nickname)? If so, how?

Wormsign

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: May 09, 2013, 04:22:21 am »

Greetings!

I decided to download Stonesense after checking out a beautiful screenshots thread, but I'm having an issue.
Typing 'stonesense' in the DFHack command prompt window causes another window (presumably Stonesense) to quickly open then close. DFHack tells me in red text: al_create_display failed

I'm at a loss. The only other utility I use is Lazy Newb Pack. I'm not sure if that would cause problems or not. I tested launching DF on its own and from LNP with the same results. I have not tested any other features of DFHack at this time. Any help would be much appreciated. In exchange for your information, I am prepared to sacrifice this years trade caravan to Armok on your behalf.

Also, I just want to give everyone who has contributed and continues to contribute to this game, my appreciation.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: May 09, 2013, 06:55:20 am »

Something on your system is causing incompatibility with stonesense. What OS and specs do you have?

Wormsign

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: May 09, 2013, 07:29:33 am »

Something on your system is causing incompatibility with stonesense. What OS and specs do you have?

Win7 Ultimate 32bit.
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.66 GHz and 2.67 GHz - 2 GB Ram.
ATI FireGL V5200 graphics card.
I also use dual monitors if that makes a difference.

Double checked to make sure I downloaded the files for Windows and not the others by mistake. I downloaded the correct ones.

EDIT: Added more specs.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:39:36 am by Wormsign »

oggimog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: May 09, 2013, 12:02:16 pm »

Hi, I have a question on the siren lua script. Is it possible to add 'skip drink / eat' to the script? Would be great.
If yes, could someone tell me how this could be done / what thoughts could end this job?

ps: I would have a suggestion for a script that cancles usually uncancleable jobs. That would be really great ;).

Kurik Amudnil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: May 09, 2013, 02:58:00 pm »

Hi, I have a question on the siren lua script. Is it possible to add 'skip drink / eat' to the script? Would be great.
If yes, could someone tell me how this could be done / what thoughts could end this job?

ps: I would have a suggestion for a script that cancles usually uncancleable jobs. That would be really great ;).

I imagine that it could be possible to follow a similar process to the scripts method for cancel sleep/break however I suspect that they will still be hungry/thirst and might just pick it up again.  Secondly, those "jobs" include the use of an item which could complicate things, especially food.

oggimog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: May 09, 2013, 03:05:32 pm »

I imagine that it could be possible to follow a similar process to the scripts method for cancel sleep/break however I suspect that they will still be hungry/thirst and might just pick it up again.  Secondly, those "jobs" include the use of an item which could complicate things, especially food.

Hmm, ok. The problem that they try to eat something else is ok for me. The problem I have is that they try to eat something out of a minecart, that I can not empty right now. But when it is more complicated then changing 'stop sleap' to 'stop drink', I think it is not worth the effort.

Kurik Amudnil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: May 10, 2013, 02:48:29 am »

Hmm, ok. The problem that they try to eat something else is ok for me. The problem I have is that they try to eat something out of a minecart, that I can not empty right now. But when it is more complicated then changing 'stop sleep' to 'stop drink', I think it is not worth the effort.

yeah, it is annoying when they pick the food/drink waiting to go to the food/drink stockpiles.  Makes me think we need a script/plugin to look for eat/drink jobs and reassign job item by finding an appropriate item in an appropriate stockpile.   Again, effort.

Wormsign

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: May 10, 2013, 10:58:09 am »

Win7 Ultimate 32bit.
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.66 GHz and 2.67 GHz - 2 GB Ram.
ATI FireGL V5200 graphics card.
I also use dual monitors if that makes a difference.

Double checked to make sure I downloaded the files for Windows and not the others by mistake. I downloaded the correct ones.

EDIT: Added more specs.

Thought of another bit of info I should have mentioned. Allegro. Before I get the error message DFHack says 'Using allegro version 5.0.5 r1'.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: May 10, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »

I'm looking for a thing that I saw somebody using in a topic somewhere.

It shows the overall happiness of your fortress in the border of the game screen, using coloured numbers to show how many dwarves are at each happiness level.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3703 on: May 10, 2013, 06:35:43 pm »

Sutremaine: DwarfMonitor.dll, see falconnes utilitiy plugins. http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=119575.0
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: May 11, 2013, 02:53:37 pm »

welp, looks like freenode just up and died, is there another way to get access to dfhack chat?
so testing the marry script and found that line 60 can't write field histfig_hf_spousest.anon1 due to it's not found...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:57:34 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 373