Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1396444 times)

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #4140 on: June 22, 2013, 05:31:34 pm »

As well as my earlier findings here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91166.msg4332174#msg4332174 , I have another submission to the df structures:

unk14 in body_part_layer_raw is the nonsolid layer id

See https://github.com/angavrilov/df-structures/blob/master/df.creature-raws.xml#L389 and https://github.com/angavrilov/df-structures/blob/master/df.creature-raws.xml#L594 for reference.

EDIT:
https://github.com/angavrilov/df-structures/blob/master/df.items.xml#L732
flag 18 in body_part_status, which is seen on smashed ribs for some reason, appears on severed body parts only at the location of the break. So if you cut off someone's lower arm, the lower arm has the flag set, but not the hand or fingers. If you cut off someone's nose, the nose gets the flag, so it doesn't depend on there being children to the severed body part. I think of it as the "stump" flag.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:11:54 pm by Urist Da Vinci »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: June 23, 2013, 04:34:20 am »

Apparently AutoSyndrome does not take into account percentage chance of reagents. If I make multiple 1% products with autosyndrome, the first one will work 100% of times no matter what.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: June 23, 2013, 06:45:08 am »

Can you move the randomness to an lua script? With 100% probability, run a script which does stuff with probability 1 or whatever.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: June 23, 2013, 09:34:05 am »

It would be amazing if it read the product chance from the product raws.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: June 23, 2013, 03:28:02 pm »

It would be amazing if it read the product chance from the product raws.

Or check what was actually created by the reaction (so add syndromes only if the stone was actually created).
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4145 on: June 23, 2013, 03:40:18 pm »

Is it possible to
A) change the flags of an off-site unit, if their ID is known

and

B) kill them, making the game think they were killed by someone in particular

possibly, but its complicated.  The unit would have to be found in units.all.  change their unit.flags1.dead to true, choose a cause of death, create a death_info, giving the unit the death_info.id.  If unit is a historical figure then the historical figure would need to be updated with time of death, and create a histrory_event_hist_figure_diedst.  The history event could probably be ignored but then engravers wouldn't be able to make artwork related to the event.  There might also be other considerations too (weapon used?) but that is a rough outline.

EDIT:  if the unit doesn't exist in units.all then they can only die by way of historical figure and history event.  If not a historical figure, then no way to kill them. However, the slayer may have someplace to record the deed.
Not to worry, this is for a bugged adventure game, the target in question being an absent megabeast.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BoogieMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: June 23, 2013, 03:54:45 pm »

I updated to the new version of DFHack and now dfusion doesn't have the dwarf count editor on embark function. Is it elsewhere? How can I get it back without backing up a version?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ BoogieMan, Forumscrub cancels tantrum: Seeking Dr. Pepper

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #4147 on: June 23, 2013, 06:49:32 pm »

Is there a command to force a job to get done?  By this I mean, the nearest(?) dwarf that can do the job, quits his current to do whatever the forced task was.  I'm looking for this because my dwarves seem to lack the ability to build walls. Rather, they just want to idle, despite every one of them having the skill to build the wall.  It's a very large pain in the ass, when you go 6 years without one damn wall-section built.
'ere the Chias get hungry...

danaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: June 23, 2013, 07:46:02 pm »

Is there a command to force a job to get done?  By this I mean, the nearest(?) dwarf that can do the job, quits his current to do whatever the forced task was.  I'm looking for this because my dwarves seem to lack the ability to build walls. Rather, they just want to idle, despite every one of them having the skill to build the wall.  It's a very large pain in the ass, when you go 6 years without one damn wall-section built.

If there is even one dwarf with the appropriate labour enabled (usually Masonry), who does not have another higher-priority job (which Idle is not, though On Break and Party can be), and your wall isn't getting built, then IIRC, 99 times out of 100, that means that either your materials are (for one reason or another) unusable, or the site is inaccessible.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: June 23, 2013, 07:49:15 pm »

There's a command that causes all jobs to be assigned (if possible) when you pause.

Toxicshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • github
« Reply #4150 on: June 23, 2013, 08:10:42 pm »

If there is even one dwarf with the appropriate labour enabled (usually Masonry), who does not have another higher-priority job (which Idle is not, though On Break and Party can be), and your wall isn't getting built, then IIRC, 99 times out of 100, that means that either your materials are (for one reason or another) unusable, or the site is inaccessible.
Yeah, I was trying to build a wall in a tile that was diagonally adjacent to the closest accessible tile (I assumed it would work the same as routing), which was my problem.  I had to make straight paths to get them built.
'ere the Chias get hungry...

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: June 24, 2013, 03:13:31 am »

Is there a way to magically carry out designations?  I ask because I recently finished quickfort plans for the mines on Moria, and I'd love to have a look in Overseer and other visualisers, but there's no way my laptop could actually handle digging it out - designating while paused is one thing, but it's a 12x7 embark and fps death would arrive too fast.  It would also be useful in other situations, but that's not why I'm asking - one example that springs to mind is map alterations like an enormous canyon or a workaround for the channelling AI-fail. 
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

Hommit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: June 24, 2013, 09:07:42 am »

Not that i know of. But there is atleast this partial way: increase embark points, dwarf number to whatever u like, get pick for each and lots of food, then designate and "fastdwarf 1 1". go watch tv or something :)

Warmist

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of unfinished jobs
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: June 24, 2013, 11:01:51 am »

I updated to the new version of DFHack and now dfusion doesn't have the dwarf count editor on embark function. Is it elsewhere? How can I get it back without backing up a version?
https://raw.github.com/warmist/dfhack/master/scripts/startdwarf.rb
put this into hack/scripts/startdwarf.rb
and then run startdwarf <number>

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: June 24, 2013, 12:26:03 pm »

There's a command that causes all jobs to be assigned (if possible) when you pause.

workNow
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 373