Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1388812 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #4530 on: September 06, 2013, 02:14:23 pm »

That's exactly what he's looking for ;)

Anyway, here's the simplest script possible for that:

Code: [Select]
df.global.world.worldgen.worldgen_parms.embark_points=tonumber(...)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: September 06, 2013, 04:31:41 pm »

Then I'll have more reason to wait ;V

Fuck it. Tried to rewrite it for the current DFHack version, couldn't figure out what "size_info" was supposed to be, work well enough anyway.

Spacebat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: September 06, 2013, 11:16:18 pm »

Is there a way to have my tick handler activate every X ticks instead of just once?

I asked the IRC, but that place is pretty dead. If I get an answer there I'll update this post with it so other people can know.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: September 07, 2013, 12:16:15 am »

Is there a way to have my tick handler activate every X ticks instead of just once?

I asked the IRC, but that place is pretty dead. If I get an answer there I'll update this post with it so other people can know.

You're in C++, right? I think you want onUpdate for that.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4534 on: September 07, 2013, 05:02:37 am »

Quick question: I recently saw someone post a script that adds a vampire flag/tag/token/something to a creature.

I have a reaction in the mod thats adds BLOODSUCKER and all the other tags as seen in the Interaction Examples folder for vampires, making my own vampires in a fort. Is that not enough to make them real vampires? As in: Recognized by the justice system as one?

Comes down to: If I want to make vampires by reaction, would I need to run this script on the worker, or is the raw part enough? I currently use:

[INORGANIC:DWARF_VAMPIRES]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:STONE_VAPOR_TEMPLATE]
[STATE_NAME_ADJ:ALL:Inflict vampirism][DISPLAY_COLOR:1:0:0]
[SYNDROME]
[SYN_AFFECTED_CREATURE:DWARF:ALL]
[SYN_CLASS:\WORKER_ONLY]
[CE_ADD_TAG:BLOODSUCKER:NO_AGING:STERILE:NOT_LIVING:NOEXERT:NOPAIN:NOBREATHE:NONAUSEA:NO_DIZZINESS:NO_FEVERS:PARALYZEIMMUNE:NO_EAT:NO_DRINK:NO_SLEEP:NO_PHYS_ATT_GAIN:NO_PHYS_ATT_RUST:START:0]
[CE_PHYS_ATT_CHANGE:STRENGTH:200:0:AGILITY:200:0:TOUGHNESS:200:0:START:0]
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: September 07, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »

I feel BLOODSUCKER is probably enough.

Snaake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: September 07, 2013, 04:16:15 pm »

Would it be possible to get/does a tweak exist that could be used to toggle the ingame sounds on/off while a game was running? There is one for for the water level display, and I'd prefer to be able to (ctrl-m)ute the game if I want to listen to some other song or watch a youtube video once in a while when I'm playing. (Without having to open up windows volume mixer and muting DF from there, since I then also have to scroll over to the side some.)

Yes, I'm lazy, but "it doesn't seem like it should be hard to do." The bane of coders, that sentence? :P

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: September 07, 2013, 05:15:19 pm »

My attempts to change the volume and turn off the sound through DFHack ended up with the sound only changing when I actually went to manually change the volume in-game.

It really is easy to do, though.

df.global.init.media.volume=0
You could always press escape, go to the "music and sound" menu, then click the bottom line.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4538 on: September 07, 2013, 08:29:53 pm »

Putnam & Vjek : Thanks for the embark scripts, I will try both out. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: September 08, 2013, 04:14:33 am »

some info for viewscreen_setupadventurest: anon_5 is skill points allowed to be allocated. anon_12 is attribute points. Both are remaining, not total. unk1.anon_4 is unit skills after allocation. unk1.anon_1 is adventurer unit's name.

unk1.anon_10 through unk1.anon_15 are physical attributes, on a scale from 0 to 6 (very low to superior). unk_1.anon_16 is the same for mental attributes, but a vector for some reason/the first 6 aren't vectors for some reason.

unk1.anon_3 is the adventurer unit's caste; unk1.anon_2 his/her race.

anon_2 appears to be... a name. It's currently "ekantz", which is a beforan name in Fortbent. Not sure what the name represents; perhaps it was the default first name.

I would call unk1 "adventurer_info" or thereabouts.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: September 08, 2013, 10:12:16 am »

unk_1.anon_16 is the same for mental attributes, but a vector for some reason/the first 6 aren't vectors for some reason.

Probably related to how mental attributes are stored in the soul, and physical attributes are stored in the body. Units can have more than one soul, but only one body.

Snaake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: September 08, 2013, 02:28:18 pm »

My attempts to change the volume and turn off the sound through DFHack ended up with the sound only changing when I actually went to manually change the volume in-game.

It really is easy to do, though.

df.global.init.media.volume=0
You could always press escape, go to the "music and sound" menu, then click the bottom line.

Thanks, I'll try that out when I get to play again tomorrow. And yea, I'd completely forgotten about the menu screen, since I really just automatically press esc-down-enter to save most of the time, without even looking. Kinda like b-C-w, d-b-d etc. ;)

Vagabond.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: September 08, 2013, 03:48:48 pm »

Just a really, really stupid question:
How does one use the Simple_Embark command? My attempts to use it keeps on saying that there is no command...
If I do something incredibly idiotic, slap me.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: September 09, 2013, 12:43:06 am »

Has someone figured out how to pacify an invader?

I want to transform an invader into my fort's race then use makeown on it. These two parts work fine but unfortunately the unit is still an invader/hostile.

Even worse is that after the makeown, that unit will cause a loyalty cascade if freed.

I tried setting the marauder flag to false and the invasion_id to -1, but that was not enough. Any clues?

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: September 09, 2013, 01:57:28 am »

Has someone figured out how to pacify an invader?

I want to transform an invader into my fort's race then use makeown on it. These two parts work fine but unfortunately the unit is still an invader/hostile.

Even worse is that after the makeown, that unit will cause a loyalty cascade if freed.

I tried setting the marauder flag to false and the invasion_id to -1, but that was not enough. Any clues?

Other flags that may be connected to hostility:
active_invader
hidden_in_ambush
invader_origin
coward
hidden_ambusher
invades
underworld
resident
visitor_uninvited
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 373