Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 373

Author Topic: DFHack 0.34.11 r3  (Read 1399684 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.34.11 r3
« Reply #4725 on: October 12, 2013, 05:27:31 pm »

Code: [Select]
[I_TARGET:C:MATERIAL]
[IT_MATERIAL:MATERIAL:INORGANIC:IRON:WEATHER_FALLING_MATERIAL]
[I_EFFECT:MATERIAL_EMISSION]
[IE_TARGET:C]
[IE_INTERMITTENT:WEEKLY]

Also, is there a good way to get rid of a unit without killing the unit?

catvanbrian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: October 12, 2013, 05:40:17 pm »

last thing make me a interaction that makes it rain blood everywhere and forever because i'm get mad at no pink/purple evil biome that actcely rain nonething please

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4727 on: October 12, 2013, 09:53:56 pm »

Code: [Select]
[I_TARGET:C:MATERIAL]
[IT_MATERIAL:MATERIAL:INORGANIC:IRON:WEATHER_FALLING_MATERIAL]
[I_EFFECT:MATERIAL_EMISSION]
[IE_TARGET:C]
[IE_INTERMITTENT:WEEKLY]

Also, is there a good way to get rid of a unit without killing the unit?
I second the two question above. A script that can start non-standard rains (inorganic:id:weather_falling_mat) just like weather rain or weather snow would be amazing. Truly amazing. Mages let it rain fire, a dark ritual scares away invaders with rains of blood, a boon of armok is a rain of beer.

The other, removing creatures without killing them: Godsend to get rid of migrants. "Go back home"-reaction, deletes migrant and all items in his inventory, no bad thoughts.

Both would be great to see. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4728 on: October 12, 2013, 10:19:13 pm »

Hmm. Setting unit.flags1.dead to true seems to make the unit disappear with no negative consequences after a short time, but I didn't test long.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: October 13, 2013, 02:06:36 am »

Could you copy flags or other settings from a caravan to cause the unit to walk off the map at the end of the season? Might as well let the game clean up properly for you.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: October 13, 2013, 02:07:54 am »

Hmm. Setting unit.flags1.dead to true seems to make the unit disappear with no negative consequences after a short time, but I didn't test long.
uhh about that... while that's true that kinda opens up to them coming back as ghosts(or coming back after you accidentally use a HEAL ALL CIV command). your better off flipping the merchant flag or using the delete unit flags.
fake edit:Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
oh man
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4731 on: October 13, 2013, 02:17:50 am »

That does sound like its possible :)
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4732 on: October 13, 2013, 02:29:50 am »

Could you copy flags or other settings from a caravan to cause the unit to walk off the map at the end of the season? Might as well let the game clean up properly for you.

I'm looking for something instant, is the issue. I'll keep that in mind, though.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4733 on: October 13, 2013, 11:51:49 am »

I'm looking for something instant, is the issue. I'll keep that in mind, though.

If you could find a way to teleport the unit to the map edge and then trigger whatever settings are necessary to have the unit leave immediately (probably borrow from leaving diplomats) it would appear to be instant.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4734 on: October 13, 2013, 11:58:56 am »

I'd be ok with a "leave the map, even if the unit has to walk to the map-edge" script. ;)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4735 on: October 15, 2013, 11:20:13 pm »

Hello there friends! I've been away from modding for too long. Could someone like Meph who is everywhere and knows everything update me on some new cool scripts which could be used for amazing feats of modding which appeared during the last 1-2 months? I already noticed Rendermax, but it has its own thread.

Sometimes there's some really grand script hidden in a single barely noticeable post.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: October 16, 2013, 12:02:31 am »

Spawnunit.

Heck, for easier searching and future-proofing, this is now the post you're going to see in a search.

DFHack spawn unit spawnunit spawn-unit unit spawning reaction r3 create unit with reaction
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 12:04:29 am by Putnam »

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: October 16, 2013, 12:18:15 am »

Woah, amazing. I've also noticed Rumrusher's script to control mounts in adventure mode. Honestly, I did not expect anything less from Rumrusher.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #4738 on: October 16, 2013, 01:32:54 am »

Check out the librarytrain in my hack/scripts folder... i do all my skill training with it. There is also a script to feed grazers, convert  captured invaders, train animal skills (like training a dog in biting or melee combat), the spawnunit can be used tl spawn friendly FBs and Demons, hire-guard allows to bribe caravan guards to stay in your fort, and you know putnams scripts. i also have some to change embark dwarves and points, you can emark with 100 dwarves and 250000 points if you wanted to. Growthbug fix is also very important. oh, and what do you say about digging invaders and FBs? :)

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #4739 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:04 am »

I am more interested in combining spawn unit and riding scripts to make mount summons for adventure mode right now.

Digging invaders is something I considered as an option too.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 314 315 [316] 317 318 ... 373