Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 896

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 1521390 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion on TES V: Skyrim
« Reply #4935 on: February 07, 2012, 01:07:31 pm »

Khajiit aren't exactly cats though. They are humanoids with at least some sort of a moral code.

Remember that humans are the same way; we arent born to care about consent. We are brought up to care, and thus Khajiit could be too.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: February 07, 2012, 01:09:15 pm »

So, they just released an HD texture pack as a free DLC.

I thought we were getting the CK?

Nevermind, it's out.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:13:12 pm by Japa »

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: February 07, 2012, 01:18:59 pm »

1.4 should be hitting the PS3 any day. Hopefully it will be playable now.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4938 on: February 07, 2012, 01:22:43 pm »

Khajiit aren't exactly cats though. They are humanoids with at least some sort of a moral code.

Remember that humans are the same way; we arent born to care about consent. We are brought up to care, and thus Khajiit could be too.
That was kind of my point. You can't model Kajiit behavior after cats any more than you can model their biology. They're an intelligent fantasy race and shouldn't have direct parallels to housecats aside from some general features. Sorry if it wasn't obvious.

Rhodan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: February 07, 2012, 01:39:07 pm »

The barbs are canon though.  They were mentioned in one of the books detailing the adventures of queen Barenziah. The book got censored later on in the games, but you can have the full read on the wikis or in Daggerfall.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4940 on: February 07, 2012, 01:43:18 pm »

The barbs are canon though.  They were mentioned in one of the books detailing the adventures of queen Barenziah. The book got censored later on in the games, but you can have the full read on the wikis or in Daggerfall.
I don't know if I want to.

But now I'm morbidly curious. Like the time I watched that youtube video called 'Mouth to Anus' where a guy swallows a capsule camera and posts the video.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: February 07, 2012, 01:58:56 pm »

Argonians and Khajiits are humanoid.

Argonians don't have tits because they are reptilian if I'm not wrong. Huge bummer for modders.

But now I'm morbidly curious. Like the time I watched that youtube video called 'Mouth to Anus' where a guy swallows a capsule camera and posts the video.

It's not written in a detailed or disgusting way. It's mentioned in a... weird moment. You can read it here if you want.

edit: typo fix
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:31:58 pm by Leatra »

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: February 07, 2012, 02:00:07 pm »

It's like, PG 13 at best.
*Hugs*

Domenique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: February 07, 2012, 03:27:02 pm »

It's not written in a detailed or disgusting way. It's mentioned in a... weird moment. You can read it here if you want.

edit: typo fix

That's why I prefer "The Lusty Argonian Maid". Plenty of time...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: February 07, 2012, 03:29:22 pm »

So, they just released an HD texture pack as a free DLC.
Anyone have an idea how good the textures are? Are they better than mod textures (For example, HD Skyrim or whatever it was called) or worse?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: February 07, 2012, 03:32:42 pm »

It seems pretty sweet from what I can tell. Lots of people are saying it looks better than the skyrimHD, while this is a pretty subtle change.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4946 on: February 07, 2012, 03:47:55 pm »

It seems pretty sweet from what I can tell. Lots of people are saying it looks better than the skyrimHD, while this is a pretty subtle change.
That's not bad. Not amazing but not bad.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: February 07, 2012, 05:19:54 pm »

Opening the Creation Kit, can't help but notice it looks exactly like the CS ;)
Love, scriver~

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #4948 on: February 07, 2012, 06:38:31 pm »

the results are very different if you search for "anus to mouth"
I got nothing

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #4949 on: February 07, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »

the results are very different if you search for "anus to mouth"
I... i bet. But I refuse to go search.

OH GOD WHY
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 896