Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Donation Stories Thread  (Read 460 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Donation Stories Thread
« on: August 15, 2011, 09:02:09 pm »

Simply put, copy down your donation reward stories in this thread if you want to release them to the public. I know there was a thread for this a while back or something, but I searched and I can't seem to find it so let's start a new one. I know the first reply is going to be "This is the old thread right here in this link, easily found. You suck." but I don't care.

Crayon art recievers can put pictures of their stuff here too, I guess. That's a bit more difficult.

The first donation from a couple years ago, just randomly I think:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The second donation from the animal donation drive (I sponsored the penguin, duh):

The third donation from a week or two ago, because I was cleaning out my email and I read over the two other parts and wanted a third:

I'm going to have to request whatever story there was involving kobolds riding giant ground sloths, because that was my favorite.

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
Re: Donation Stories Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 02:04:41 am »

You don't suck, but you may be interested in this link: http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/ASCII_Art_Reward

Thanks for sharing, btw. I hope Toady includes mirrors soon. Though he's more likely to wait until the light and lighting arc, I guess. If that still exists.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
Re: Donation Stories Thread
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 02:32:56 am »

Happy thought, Urist looked at his own awesome face recently.

;)
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.