Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 74

Author Topic: Fallen London : Explore Neil Gaiman's Victorian London ... in your browser!  (Read 137751 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Aw, that's a shame.  I went through Term Passing a few times because I was warned it would become unavailable, but I was hoping it might come back.  Nice text, and some decent end-of-term bonuses.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I hum this tune.  The riggings humm, and the sails scream, and I HUM THIS TUNE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2KbscDqnMo

Someday.
Someday, soon.
Gods below, I zail the zee of Voices, and I want to be there.

Everything screams, here.
I was warned.  I knew that objects would be alive.

I didn't know.

Spoiler: no please (click to show/hide)

I want to be there
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:00:36 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After that review, I don't think I'll be stopping by Polythreme anytime soon.

After way too many luck failures, I've finally earned myself a Pleasure Yacht, and set sail immediately. So far, I'm a little disappointed by my governorship, but, having finished one term, since it's a pretty short piece of content, I'll probably end up grinding it at a later date.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Don't be a pussy and zail for the Iron Republic.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Just signed up, username is CryptCypher
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't be a pussy and zail for the Iron Republic.
I haven't even got that unlocked yet. I don't much want to, either.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

On my 2nd account, my dangerous genteelman, I just logged in to find... This?

My Messages

Recently...

envelope

(8 hours ago) A stranger slipped you a note! ...but by the time you turn, they're already gone. It reads: 'Have patience. Arrange for lodgings. I will send assistance there. All shall be well.' Who knows you're here in Fallen London? Why are they helping you? Visit your lodgings to find out more. If you don't have lodgings yet, pick the 'Find Somewhere to Live' choice. An occurrence! Your 'the Protégé of a Mysterious Benefactor' Quality is now 1 - Waiting for a Surprise!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's just part of the introduction storylets; nothing to worry about, IIRC.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Ello, Ocean ^_^

I see you received my gift and quest :) Sorry, I didn't realize "withdraw" cancels the gift :| I thought it meant, like, "withdraw this gift into your possession"

...Woops.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile

""Proverbs 16:18? Proverbs, my gusset!"

You're already drunk when you arrive, late of course, and you finish the bottle as you give the sermon. Your clothes dishevelled, your hair unruly, your face bruised, you rail against the church's pomposity, irrelevance, and hypocrisy. Those of the congregation who can't decipher your slurred screed are still scandalised by what you're wearing, until you step out from behind the pulpit and they see what you aren't wearing. The Vicar is – this one wondrous day – shocked into silence."
//tips church connection

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)
Wait, no.  This isn't right.  I've taken every precaution.  This shouldn't be happening.
Spoiler: no (click to show/hide)
This is wrong.  Another esper of forbidden knowledge.  It will not have me - like the rest, it will fail, and be digested.  I will record its secrets, screaming or correspondent.  No darkness is greater than London's.  Hehe.
She/they

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev

wow this game is expensive! You could spend hundreds just to unlocks the story content.
I got nothing

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I've honestly spent a ridiculous amount of money on this game.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I think $20 was the most I could make myself spend. I was somewhat underwhelmed by Exceptional Friend. The House of Chimes IIRC offers introductions to a lot of paid stories without actually letting you play them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

The House of Chimes has some content, but I think most of it does lead into paid stories.  I'm glad it's not a bunch of better grinds though, that'd feel cheap.  I'm mostly paying for the second candle, which is a huge convenience, but I have honestly enjoyed all the monthly stories that come with the subscription.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 74