Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: A Dragon's Life-Turn 8/Sunset, and a Dragon's fall  (Read 18781 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: A Dragon's Life-Turn 8/Sunset, and a Dragon's fall
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2011, 03:19:49 pm »

Sorry. I've been agitated lately. It's less fun and more of a chore to update for me that way.

Dude, I totally understand. It is (or so my players assure me) perfectly fine to wait until the source of the agitation curls up in a little ball and dies before running a turn.

Take your time my friend, life is nothing if you can't enjoy what you're doing.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2011, 03:22:01 pm »

Agitated? What makes you agitated?

A lack of sleep from maptools sessions, adjusting to schedule changes in my life, and a general drop in energy and mood probably brought on by a bad diet which is coming from the first two.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2011, 03:36:03 pm »

Ah, hope you feel better/everything stabilizes soon.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2011, 04:14:28 pm »

Agitated? What makes you agitated?

A lack of sleep from maptools sessions, adjusting to schedule changes in my life, and a general drop in energy and mood probably brought on by a bad diet which is coming from the first two.
Ah. Well, I can kinda relate.

So take your time. Just please don't act like Talarion did. Please, for god's sake.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 21, 2011, 08:36:51 pm »

I believe 7 days is reasonable enough for a bump.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 21, 2011, 08:43:38 pm »

I believe 7 days is reasonable enough for a bump.

I believe so too.. *pokes it with a long stick* Is it dead?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2011, 06:24:10 pm »

Yeah, it's dead. :(

Sorry to all my players, but I just made this game too big, and tried to run too many things at once.

I was trying to just do something different that OOTK rtd, but I ended up taking too much of a workload and burning out on both games, creativity wise. Agitation mentioned above didn't help.

At least all the other Dragon games are going good lol
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2011, 06:53:47 pm »

Ah well. Shame.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 22, 2011, 07:00:09 pm »

Yeah, oh well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 22, 2011, 07:17:35 pm »

At least all the other Dragon games are going good lol

Well I am not in a single one of them!
Ah well.. what you gonna do?

...  ???

What ye gonna do? What ye gonna do when the Dragon comes fer ye!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 22, 2011, 07:50:46 pm »

Well I am not in a single one of them!
And will likely never for a long time considering you are not in the waiting list of either.

I suggest you get into the waiting list if you want to play them. No, seriously, join the waiting lists, a slim chance at getting in in the future is better than waiting for a spot to open, since it's likely more people will join the waiting list as time goes on. I'd suggest micelus' one due to only two people on the waiting list, compared to my freaking 9 which will likely NEVER empty.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]