Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What do you want the second world to be like?

Steampunk
- 6 (40%)
Heavy Fantasy
- 5 (33.3%)
Modern
- 1 (6.7%)
Medival
- 2 (13.3%)
Sci-FI
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Multiworld Madness: Power : RTD (Full) Turn 5: Total Ownage !!!  (Read 12600 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Multiworld Madness: Power : RTD (Full) Turn 1: Incoming!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 02:07:28 am »

Actually, possible team combo: Conchobar tanks, and transfers all damage to Shale, who can then reflect it back on the enemy.

Haha, just what I was thinking, mage tank for the win.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 11:24:47 am »

Or I could just throw balls of Chlorine gas at them.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 01:00:05 pm »

Don't you realize that the classical elements are classics for a reason?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 01:05:57 pm »

No, it just says 'elemental magic'.

I am choosing to interpret that as everything that has come under the title or has belonged to a group of 'elements'.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 02:18:01 pm »

I am choosing to interpret that as everything that has come under the title or has belonged to a group of 'elements'.
You are correct right now you can manipulate each element individually.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 02:19:22 pm »

Wait, so he can manipulate conflict and throw romantic interests at people? Those are elements of a story, after all. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 02:21:01 pm »

Great!

Also: Did you know that the Buddhists have six elements and that one corresponds to bodily orifices?

There's an element for everything ^.^
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:24:26 pm by dermonster »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 02:31:04 pm »

Name: Kaiser
Misc: He speaks with a slight Germanic accent and has gold eyes of awesome.
Word: Absoluteness
Another Word: Corvette

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Wait, so he can manipulate conflict and throw romantic interests at people? Those are elements of a story, after all. :P
Nope just elements such as fire, water, etc. along with those that appear on the periodic table, but he cna only control one element at a time at the moment.

Great!

Also: Did you know that the Buddhists have six elements and that one corresponds to bodily orifices?

There's an element for everything ^.^
Tell them to me, and I will see if I allow them.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2011, 02:40:37 pm »

Very quick and possibly silly question to adwarf - is the "Shield of the Gods" an actual shield i.e. in a shield form? Or is it just figuratively a shield and more an amulet type of thing?

And to players: I have limited experience of time-manipulation and will be happy to listen to any suggestions regarding what I can usefully do with it...
(although I have some ideas)

Edit: thanks for the reply
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:49:08 pm by lawastooshort »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2011, 02:42:38 pm »

The Fifth Elements Power - Allows you to increase your physical power, strength of your senses, your brain rate, speed, etc., but this power comes at a cost the longer you use it to strengthen you the more damage your body will undergo from the stress of releasing the limiter in your brain, and going past the limits of a human.

The Sixth Element - Allows you to increase your spiritual power causing certain powers to deal more damage, make psychic attacks useless, unlock powers hidden within you, etc., but this also strains your Power to the limits reducing it for each turn you keep this in effect, and if you go over your Power Limit the stress could rip your body to shreds (1D10 with it landing on a 10 to cause death this would be rolled each turn).

Very quick and possibly silly question to adwarf - is the "Shield of the Gods" an actual shield i.e. in a shield form? Or is it just figuratively a shield and more an amulet type of thing?

And to players: I have limited experience of time-manipulation and will be happy to listen to any suggestions regarding what I can usefully do with it...
It is a pendant in the shape  of a shield, made of pure gold with a unknown symbol made of diamond in the middle of the pendant.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2011, 04:39:08 pm »

Poste dhte poll for what the second world should be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 04:34:32 pm »

Sorry for the hold-up, guys. ^^;

Name: Christopher
Misc: Chris is five feet ten inches tall, two hundred pounds, short black hair and a soul patch, green eyes. Somewhat of a muscular build. Wears black jeans, a black shirt, and a brown detective-style coat. A smoker, but polite about it; tries to light up away from everyone else and exhales it away from people unless they annoy him, in which case he blows it in their face.
Word: Smoke
Another Word: Detective
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 04:44:44 pm »

Sorry for the hold-up, guys. ^^;

Name: Christopher
Misc: Chris is five feet ten inches tall, two hundred pounds, short black hair and a soul patch, green eyes. Somewhat of a muscular build. Wears black jeans, a black shirt, and a brown detective-style coat. A smoker, but polite about it; tries to light up away from everyone else and exhales it away from people unless they annoy him, in which case he blows it in their face.
Word: Smoke
Another Word: Detective

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Starting soon ish.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 06:37:12 pm »

A soft voice whispers to you through the shroud of darkness all aroudn each of you, and it says "Its time to wake up my friends your mission begins today. Now come on wake up your first world jump is complete." with that the darkness slowly disappears, and the room you ar ein comes into view. All of you are lying down sprawled across the floor of a now decripted, from what you see, military base the only thingsd in the room are several gun racks, and lockers covering the walls with two doors just up ahead set into a wall with white chipped paint. On th wall are two white stars surronded by a white circle.

You sit up, adn the voice speaks to you once again "Get up something is in that base with you. Look around there might be something that you can use, but hurry its moving fast, and in your direction." Once again the voice fades out slowly, adn you begin to hear a loud shaking sound coming your way.

Spoiler: Room (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: lawastooshort (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: IronyOwl (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dermonster (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8