Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: You are Provost  (Read 6569 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: You are Provost
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 03:39:37 pm »

But why? Provost Yeskly? Have I not shown the ability to change, to bow to your will? Although I'll admit that I questioned the ways of those that applied before, I would gladly retract my views if only you'd say the word. I do plead, nay, I beg that you will deem me worthy of a more glamorous position, if not for my own benefit, but so that your power would extend through me, your loyal servant.

*Pulls the guy aside.*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 05:15:45 pm »

Provost, the use of force is deemed to be beneath those of an intellectual frame of mind. Many consider it crude and inelegant. I am of the persuasion that this is false - those that choose to oppose us should find themselves under threat of arms, where history has shown us that victory goes to those that make use of swiftness, sense of purpose and guile. I humbly submit my services as armed forces co-ordinator. I can assure you I have the talent to make the most of whatever resources are entrusted to me.
Accepted as a lesser officer such as a general not head honcho
But why? Provost Yeskly? Have I not shown the ability to change, to bow to your will? Although I'll admit that I questioned the ways of those that applied before, I would gladly retract my views if only you'd say the word. I do plead, nay, I beg that you will deem me worthy of a more glamorous position, if not for my own benefit, but so that your power would extend through me, your loyal servant.
Do well and you will be rewarded
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 05:19:07 pm »

If command has to be earned, then so be it. I graciously accept.
This is a blank sig.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 05:24:51 pm »

If command has to be earned, then so be it. I graciously accept.
((I will be in charge of the whole military you will be sent of to the area so I'm the head commander your a field commander... You are my hammer!))
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 07:03:43 pm »

When I first saw this I read it as "You are pervert"...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 08:03:10 pm »

Dear Provost Yeskly,

My... associates and I have a proposition to make. We have men in position in all the major governments in the world, however yours has been chosen by the... committee to be the base of our operations, with your permission of course. We require funding and land for our... training facilities. In return, we will provide you the proverbial cloak and dagger. We will be your eyes, ears, and blades. If you do not accept our offer, let me remind you we have men in all the major governments, and we may have to take our business elsewhere...

Sincerely,
Heinrich Himmler

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 08:05:20 pm »

Dear Provost Yeskly,

My... associates and I have a proposition to make. We have men in position in all the major governments in the world, however yours has been chosen by the... committee to be the base of our operations, with your permission of course. We require funding and land for our... training facilities. In return, we will provide you the proverbial cloak and dagger. We will be your eyes, ears, and blades. If you do not accept our offer, let me remind you we have men in all the major governments, and we may have to take our business elsewhere...

Sincerely,
Heinrich Himmler
Accepted

((I've got quite a following  :) ))

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2011, 11:53:58 pm »

Report from the capital:
"Sir, the drones are rioting. What do you wish us to do?"

Report from the field:
"The fungus seems to be fairly dormant. We have a possible mindworm sighting in the northwest, but nothing more to report."

Dream of the Provost:
You awake at night in a cold sweat. You dreamt that an enormous cavern opened beneath you and swallowed you up.

Diplomacy:
"We have been hailed over the comm link. Colonel Santiago of the Spartans wishes to speak with you, Provost. What shall we do?"

Military Strength: |
Science: II
Economy: II
Ecology: III
Territory: I
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:56:40 pm by GlyphGryph »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2011, 11:59:41 pm »

Monkey head take 5 squads and put the riots down as peace fully as possible
Open communication with the Spartans

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 01:01:36 am »

Santiago's face appears on the viewscreen.

"This is Santiago speaking, Yeskly. You were a fool to deny me, but it is not too late for you to be useful.
Know this: We have already finished research on new laser-cycles, and we are going to totally kick your ass if you don't give us a boatload of free technology.

Do we have a deal?"

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 01:07:44 am »

(who's santigo?)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 01:15:14 am »

Sire, as your adviser in the field of diplomacy, I believe I can offer my services here.
Santiago is the leader of the Spartan nation, a nation known for making empty threats and ransoms. I suggest challenging his statement, as laser cycles are known to be impossible to make in all of the civilised world.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 01:16:34 am »

Sire, as your adviser in the field of diplomacy, I believe I can offer my services here.
Santiago is the leader of the Spartan nation, a nation known for making empty threats and ransoms. I suggest challenging his statement, as laser cycles are known to be impossible to make in all of the civilised world.
We do this

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 01:35:51 am »

Do my spies have any information pertaining to this?

EDIT: I'd prefer the answer (and all future answers about my spies information) in a PM, if you wouldn't mind.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 02:06:51 am by rty275 »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 02:13:46 am »

Do my spies have any information pertaining to this?

EDIT: I'd prefer the answer (and all future answers about my spies information) in a PM, if you wouldn't mind.
Then pm me your stuff
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5