Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: You are Provost  (Read 6556 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Provost
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 03:34:20 am »

Santiago: "Impossible, you say? We shall see, then. You will not get another warning - we will get your technology one way or another. Will you give it to use, or shall we salvage it from the burning remains of your toppled cities?"

Santiago Relations --

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 03:45:04 am »

Uses those 5 squads to install  checkpoints near rioting flashpoints and a curfew for the last 3 and first 3 hours of the day.
This is a blank sig.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 04:01:15 am »

(Remember, if things ever get TOO bad, you can always just start nerve stapling people!)

Unfortunately, due to the state of the Universities fledgling security forces, you only manage to pull three squads together. The units due their best to set up checkpoints, as ordered, by the mob simply finds ways to avoid them, and the rioters outnumber them.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 04:04:04 am »

I send my men to infiltrate Santiago's research department more fully, so as to know what she is researching with more certainty.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 04:08:27 am by rty275 »

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 04:11:18 am »

Attempt to kettle those rioting into confined areas - accept that those areas will be damaged, but look to prevent escalation through more joining the riot. If possible, arrest those trying to leave UNLESS the riot seems to run its course and people are dispersing peacefully - we can go arrest ringleaders later.
This is a blank sig.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 08:26:44 am »

Perhaps you aught to find out why the people are rioting? They don't tend to ruin their own city for no reason. Also, any news from my town?

Also, I must question the wisdom of having the spies report only to one person. If only one person knows the information, then we cannot give our ideas on how to react. I don't wish to say this, but it could also lead to treachery from a malevolent leader, not that I suspect that of Himmler.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:31:30 am by areyoua »

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 09:16:12 am »

I see the insignificant governor of the outpost town barely fit the title of city is choosing to question the Great Provost's personal decision.

First of all, they are not "the spies". They are my spies. I trained them myself and they are loyal to me.

Second of all, I simply give the Provost my information, I am not somehow keeping him from sharing it. I will let him share what he sees fit to share.

Third of all, you insinuate treachery. Let it be known, that as long as the conditions of my status here are met, I will stay loyal to the Provost. That is all.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 09:42:14 am »

((I was going to post something but.. nevermind..))
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:43:53 am by Ultimuh »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 11:09:46 pm »

The drones have been pacified... for now. The security forces are keeping them in line, but there are still rumblings about the Provost's rule.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 04:47:08 am »

Request permission to investigate the mindworm sighting...
This is a blank sig.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 08:21:10 am »

See xcatly what the Spartans want
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 10:24:41 pm »

They want all your research tech. All your files, all of them!

Military Loyalty to MonkeyHead ++,=2
Spy Loyalty to rty275 +,=2
Civilian Resentment, Provost +,=4
Civilian Resentment, MonkeyHead +,=1
Spartan Relations ,=-2

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 10:34:31 pm »

Contact the spartans and send them basics pretend this is all we know though we will get more to them when researched.
and Celbrations to lower resentment
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 11:09:47 pm »

"This offering is much appreciated - perhaps we shall not kill you... yet. But our companion Commissioner Lal of the Peacekeepers has decided to annoy me, like a fly begging to be swatted - due to your impertinence earlier, I request an additional favor of you. Declare war on the pig, and with this tech we shall call things even between us, yes? I don't expect you to actually do any warring, mind you, I'm aware your military is pitiful, but HE doesn't know that - and while he's watching his back, it will be much easier to stab him in the front.

Continue to provide us with tech as you research, and perhaps we can even become friends,"

Santiago Relations ++

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2011, 11:29:08 pm »

Declare the war and begin to build up our military. And research Weapons. Secretly though
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5