Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: You are Provost  (Read 6552 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are Provost
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2011, 11:31:29 pm »

"Very good. Pleasure doing business with you, Provost.

Santiago, out."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »

OKay so still build up our military
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
  • ^ is a picture of a top hat with eyes
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2011, 11:34:54 pm »

Dear provost
I Submit myself for the position of Governor own the small city of Guardlat the primary producer of War and defence items. under my Governing i shall keep the drones in line and ensure an almost endless supply of weapons to defend your honour and bring you glory.
Noah
New words are made by general useage
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 11:35:56 pm »

Dear provost
I Submit myself for the position of Governor own the small city of Guardlat the primary producer of War and defence items. under my Governing i shall keep the drones in line and ensure an almost endless supply of weapons to defend your honour and bring you glory.
Noah
Give him a fatory see how he does
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 11:40:53 pm »

Find the 20 most loyal drones in the factory and promote them giving them +1 money units a month
EDIT: by loyal I mean hardworking
At the same time announce that
At the start of every year The 20 Drones who make the most weapons over the year will gain +1  wages per month and the 20 that make the least will be paid -1 wages per month, announce this every month
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:03:34 am by NoahTophatz »
Mutie? My eldrtich fluffykins? He is a graceful and proud creature! That may or may not be the essence of every nightmare since the beginning of time and will cause you to go mad by being near it.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 11:48:50 pm »

I believe Santiago is luring us into a trap. I believe she is trying to get us overwhelmed by others, then backstab us.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 11:53:05 pm »

Yes but he said it would not fight us so we build a large military force and beat them.

NoahTophatz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2011, 12:04:43 am »

Yes but he said it would not fight us so we build a large military force and beat them.
They won't fight us untill we are attacked by someone else or two

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2011, 12:10:18 am »

They won't fight us untill we are attacked by someone else or two
We dont let that happen and ammas my army!

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2011, 12:15:34 am »

I do hope you realize that Santiago may be simply lying to us. I think she is luring us into an unnecessary war against someone who isn't even really near us. While our troops are off fighting, she will backstab us and attack us at our home ground.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2011, 12:20:18 am »

I do hope you realize that Santiago may be simply lying to us. I think she is luring us into an unnecessary war against someone who isn't even really near us. While our troops are off fighting, she will backstab us and attack us at our home ground.
Santiago thinks were weak so we become strong and send some troops to war but then when he comes in thinking were helpless we pounce on him and kill him.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2011, 12:24:52 am »

I see the reasoning behind that, however we would need to send a substantial amount of troops to attack Lal if we want her to believe we are committed to it. How are we going to produce the supplies and troops necessary to trick her and keep ourself defended?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2011, 12:34:44 am »

All in good time we must be VERY patient

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2011, 01:32:02 am »

Sire, I am sorry, but I must advise you to cease all contact with the Spartans immediately. I am waiting for a report from our spies, but I do believe they did not even have those very basics of technology, and are using it to build up an empire and an army to wipe us out.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2011, 04:13:21 am »

I would really like to know more about the capabilitesof the units under my command and the layout of the bases and borders of us, lal and santiago before deciding what course of action to follow...
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5